Anyone Familar With This?

A friend of mine ordered some MAG-10 hoping to get it in before the ban but was sent a subsitution, I know it wont be as good as the MAG-10 but since he has no option of getting it has anybody tried this product?
Boldione
Boldione (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione) is the lead innovation to arise out of the next generation of orally active prohormones. It is a direct precursor to the anabolic steroid boldenone, and displays a level of oral bioavailability far superior to any other compound, including the new 1-androstenes. If you are unfamiliar with boldenone, it is an anabolic steroid most often found in injectable form as a veterinary medication (boldenone undecylenate). It is chemically a derivative of testosterone, characterized as a strong anabolic and low to moderately androgenic agent. As its name indicates, Boldione is simply the “dione” form of boldenone, activated in the body by the same widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme that converts androstenedione to testosterone.

He has never tried MAG-10 and was ordering it on my recomendation so any info on this would be great

Thanks everyone
~Dave

NAH sorry buddy never heard of this before. where did you get it from, what shop. being an “andro” i can’t really say that i have had much success with anything like MAG-10 so if it is similar…

1,4-andro (1,4-androstadienediol)
or (1,4-androstadienedione)

Target Hormone: Boldenone (1-dihydrotestosterone)
Molecular name of target hormone: 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol
Target conversion: moderate to high, estimated just over 10 %

Conversion enzyme: 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17HSD)
DHT conversion: some conversion
Estrogenic effects: aromatisation of the prohormone

Definitely more promising than the 5-AA. I found it has great resemblance to the 1AD in the fact that it has no estrogen aromatisation possibility, assures almost all gains as dry weight and the double bond at the one position which ensures greater oral activity without extra liver toxicity. However, Not here, nor on the 5AA by the way, was there any kind of study attached showing the efficacy of either product. It is touted as a precursor to boldenone, another popular steroid and pre-contest hardening agent. In this case there is more truth in it. Only that boldenone has a hydrogen and oxygen bonded and the 1,4-andro has a double bonded oxygen atom. Boldenone becomes methandrostenolone in its methylated form, also known as Dianabol, possibly the most popular oral steroid in the world, ever.

If this was a diol version this could without a doubt surpass any prohormone ever created, including 1AD. But it’s a dione version with inherent flaws. I’m also not convinced a diol version will ever come out. [Editor’s Note: A diol version is now available. AndroPoise by SciFit contains 100mg.] Unlike 1AD which was created in a lab as a dione, then perfected to a diol, 1,4-andro isn’t made by human hands but extracted from the feces of a cow. Cows are treated with progesterone for various reasons, and under that circumstance they produce this in their bowels it seems?. This is the result of that isolation. It’s also the topic of a hot debate of whether or not this is legal. In any case, 1,4-andro can be considered the non-5-alpha reduced version of 1AD and a potent anabolic precursor. However, it definitely leaves a lot of stacking options. Because of the 1-double bond it has a high oral efficacy, meaning low doses can exert an effect. So in a stack with another prohormone it may be able to rival the effect of a mild steroid, but again you’d have to be able to make it cost-effective for it to rival 1AD.

One thing I particularly like about 1,4-andro is that despite the fact that it can stimulate the androgen receptors and aromatize, it does both in such a small amount that side-effects are nearly non-existant. Combined with high oral efficacy it can easily match Nor-diol, perhaps even beat it, in the safety department. It can also be a handy supplement for endurance athletes since it stimulates Erythropoesis, the manufacture of red blood cells in the bone marrow and releasing them in large quantities in the blood. Red blood cells carry oxygen and this increases the capacity for strenuous and continual activity with a lessened risk of cramps or musclular failure. This is also the result of the hormone EPO (erythropoetin). Boldenone acts by increasing EPO release from the kidneys. Much like doing a height-stage. EPO is also a heavily abused drug amongst runners and cyclists. Another potent effect it may have is that despite slightly aromatizing itself, it may act as aromatase inhibitor for other products in several forms. One study showed this to be true for 1,4-androstadienedione? whereas another shows the same for several metabolites?. That makes 1,4-andro perfect for limiting estrogenic side-effects in a bulking stack as well.

[quote]~x~ wrote:

Boldione 

Boldione (1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione) is the lead innovation to arise out of the next generation of orally active prohormones. It is a direct precursor to the anabolic steroid boldenone, and displays a level of oral bioavailability far superior to any other compound, including the new 1-androstenes. If you are unfamiliar with boldenone, it is an anabolic steroid most often found in injectable form as a veterinary medication (boldenone undecylenate). It is chemically a derivative of testosterone, characterized as a strong anabolic and low to moderately androgenic agent. As its name indicates, Boldione is simply the ?dione? form of boldenone, activated in the body by the same widely distributed 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme that converts androstenedione to testosterone.
[/quote]

its basically the equivalent of androstenedione in terms of it being a precursor, in this case of boldenone. this seems to be one of the few compounds that work as advertised and is actually better than the diol version (this is not true for andro, at least not for males, females are a different story).

so it’ll work fine if you have enough, i suggest doing an internet search on dosing to get an idea of what people use, though i would just take eq

[quote]DrG wrote:

If this was a diol version this could without a doubt surpass any prohormone ever created, including 1AD

[/quote]

bullshit

With all the new legislation regarding these substances why not just get the real deal and buy youself some Boldenone Undecyclenate it’s actually cheaper than pro hormones . I can obtain Boldenone 20ml- 400 mg /ml for about100.00 thats enough for roughly 10-12 weeks at 600-800 mgs per week try that with pro hormones and i bet it’s cheaper than the poor-mans gear as well . The only logical reason one did have for using such substances was legality But that is not a factor anymore so just buy the real deal and get real results and prohormones if effective carry the same basic sides as real gear. If you were looking for a legal alternative to Test well now just buy Test as the legal alternative dose not exist and real TEST IS CHEAPER tham most poor hormones .

I hate to say this, but I have to agree with Gerry. If you’re gonna spend the money, you might as well get the real “stuff”. At least you will know your gains are guaranteed…

…hell, why bake a cake when you can buy a cake already baked!

[quote]GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
With all the new legislation regarding these substances why not just get the real deal and buy youself some Boldenone Undecyclenate it’s actually cheaper than pro hormones . I can obtain Boldenone 20ml- 400 mg /ml for about100.00 thats enough for roughly 10-12 weeks at 600-800 mgs per week try that with pro hormones and i bet it’s cheaper than the poor-mans gear as well . The only logical reason one did have for using such substances was legality But that is not a factor anymore so just buy the real deal and get real results and prohormones if effective carry the same basic sides as real gear. If you were looking for a legal alternative to Test well now just buy Test as the legal alternative dose not exist and real TEST IS CHEAPER tham most poor hormones .[/quote]

I agree with your post, it’s cheaper to get the real deal. But, Boldione is not illegal, that one and Superdrol flew under the radar so to speak. There are still some supplement companies selling Boldione. I think the guy that patented this stuff was Bill LLewyn (sp?), who is a pretty smart dude. As far as how effective, who knows I might just pick up a bottle, just for kicks.

Dr. G wrote:

Unlike 1AD which was created in a lab as a dione, then perfected to a diol, 1,4-andro isn’t made by human hands but extracted from the feces of a cow. Cows are treated with progesterone for various reasons, and under that circumstance they produce this in their bowels it seems?.

Huh, what do you know, it literally IS bullshit.

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:
Dr. G wrote:

Unlike 1AD which was created in a lab as a dione, then perfected to a diol, 1,4-andro isn’t made by human hands but extracted from the feces of a cow. Cows are treated with progesterone for various reasons, and under that circumstance they produce this in their bowels it seems?.

Huh, what do you know, it literally IS bullshit.[/quote]

hilarious. i totally forgot about that. it is actually available man-made nowadays and that article was written by big cat on bb dot com (i believe it came out of his prohormone articles and is a few years old so that explains why it is not up to date)