T Nation

Anyone Ever Squatted on Acid?

I just got some tabs for the first time in years. I was just thinking it would be awesome to trip and do squats or deadlifts. I bet it would be crazy because you could feel every ligament in your body. Anyone ever lifted weights tripping balls? Haha

You’ll kill yourself lol. No experience with it, but sounds like a bad combo.

Jesus fucking Christ…

no

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ…

[/quote]

Those picture series are hilarious.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Those picture series are hilarious.[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ…

[/quote]
[/quote]

4 Years ago this thread would be the perfect Friday thread. SO many lulz would be had… Great end to a long week. Pictures, stories, insults…

I miss that vicious and hilarious TNation sometimes.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ…

[/quote]
[/quote]

4 Years ago this thread would be the perfect Friday thread. SO many lulz would be had… Great end to a long week. Pictures, stories, insults…

I miss that vicious and hilarious TNation sometimes. [/quote]
Me to man me to.

SS making trapple jacks.

good times.

[quote]Jlabs wrote:
You’ll kill yourself lol. No experience with it, but sounds like a bad combo.[/quote]

Well you probably shouldn’t max out…

just take half in your preworkout

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ…

[/quote]
[/quote]

I miss that vicious and hilarious TNation sometimes. [/quote]
Me to man me to.

SS making trapple jacks.

good times. [/quote]

Who ever thought we would long for the class of 2009?

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

[quote]Jlabs wrote:
You’ll kill yourself lol. No experience with it, but sounds like a bad combo.[/quote]

Well you probably shouldn’t max out…[/quote]

No… You “probably” shouldn’t do it at all.

Normal people smoke weed, listen to music, drink beers and go outside and marvel at nature while on hallucinogenic drugs. Shit, go to a club and dance.

God damn it. Party when you party and work when you work.

Man up and do it. But please video tape it so we can all see.

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:
I just got some tabs for the first time in years. I was just thinking it would be awesome to trip and do squats or deadlifts. I bet it would be crazy because you could feel every ligament in your body. Anyone ever lifted weights tripping balls? Haha[/quote]
What do you squat? 230?

Who said natural selection doesn’t occur anymore???

Getting butt raped in the shower room, by a bunch of muscle bound homosexual BBer’s, who prey on young drug induced youths, is probably a more real senario, than being able to acomplish any real lifting, but hey, it would still be a trip, somthing to tell your grandkids

And the winner is…

Aopocetx!

I want to say there was an older school bodybuilder that did this but can’t remember? Maybe a poster on here years ago?