Anyone Else on Myspace?

We need a lighthearted subject. So many ppl here arguing, arguing, arguing. Heck, it’s Christmastime, let’s uplift our spirits! If anyone is on myspace, please PM me so that I can add you…

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
We need a lighthearted subject. So many ppl here arguing, arguing, arguing. Heck, it’s Christmastime, let’s uplift our spirits! If anyone is on myspace, please PM me so that I can add you…[/quote]

What’s myspace? I actually was thinking of starting a thread, along the lines of what I am thankful for. Perhaps we could use this one? I am generally fairly ambivalent about such issues, and don’t say alot of positive things. But lately, I am feeling pretty lucky to be where I am, so perhaps a positive post would be in order.

|/ 3Toes

Hey Three toes!!

Go to Myspace.com and sign up…and maybe I’ll get to be your first friend!!

chinadoll

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
We need a lighthearted subject. So many ppl here arguing, arguing, arguing. Heck, it’s Christmastime, let’s uplift our spirits! If anyone is on myspace, please PM me so that I can add you…

What’s myspace? I actually was thinking of starting a thread, along the lines of what I am thankful for. Perhaps we could use this one? I am generally fairly ambivalent about such issues, and don’t say alot of positive things. But lately, I am feeling pretty lucky to be where I am, so perhaps a positive post would be in order.

|/ 3Toes
[/quote]

Tom is always your first friend!!

[quote]popasquat wrote:
Tom is always your first friend!![/quote]

Chuck Norris is always everyone’s first friend. And if you think that’s impossible, you’re dead wrong.

I only have facebook …

Friendster is also good. I found it because a bunch of my friends from the Navy were registered so I did.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Hey Three toes!!

Go to Myspace.com and sign up…and maybe I’ll get to be your first friend!!

chinadoll
[/quote]

Wow! My first friend. LOL.

|/ 3Toes

Myspace is a great thing.

Tom… who the fuck is tom! haha… funny stuff

www.myspace.com/renegadenate

BOO YAH!

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
Tom… who the fuck is tom! haha… funny stuff[/quote]

Yea, he’s got over 42 million friends. Now that’s popular!

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
Tom… who the fuck is tom! haha… funny stuff[/quote]

OK, I am in. Tom was my first friend. I figured he was queer, so I deleted him. Now, I have no friends. hehe

|/ 3Toes

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
www.myspace.com/renegadenate

BOO YAH![/quote]

Nate just might have more shirt-less pictures than I do…

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Myspace is a great thing. [/quote]

In theory. In practice 99% of the people on it are dumb as a post.

The only exposure I’ve had to Myspace is through high school kids that I teach. I had no idea anyone other than little kids used it.

I used to have a MySpace, and I created a T-Nation group there too. I’ve deleted my profile since but the group’s still there. I oblige you all to join.

I joined recently, only to stay in touch with friends. I’m really not a total nerd, promise!

Anyway, how do pimp-out your page? Some people have awsome pages going, and I’m just wonderin’.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Myspace is a great thing. [/quote]

Damn man. Two things pop into my head when I saw your Myspace

1. You REALLY love that dog. I thought it was Foopa’s myspace when I was looking at it.

2. You are pretty muscular. When I saw your pics on this site I didnt think so because my standard of “jacked” is much higher when looking at pics on T-Nation. Pretty much everyone includes a pic of themselved with their shirt off on myspace. When I saw your pics I was impressed.

Keep it up bro