Anyone Else Not Into Seafood?

How could you not like fish?

Wild caught fish is some of the best shit around.
Even my dog thinks so.

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
Shark is really good and cheap to. It does not have a fishy taste at all and has a meaty texture to it. Great grilled.[/quote]

Shark? No shit? Where is it commonly bought? I’m close to the SoCal shoreline, maybe my local farmer’s market this Sunday will have some. Is it in season?

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
jbodzin wrote:
Shark is really good and cheap to. It does not have a fishy taste at all and has a meaty texture to it. Great grilled.

Shark? No shit? Where is it commonly bought? I’m close to the SoCal shoreline, maybe my local farmer’s market this Sunday will have some. Is it in season?[/quote]

If your in So Cal you can get it at pretty much all the major markets also, Henerys, Windmill or Wholefoods. Its usually $5 a pound but seems to go on sale alot for $2.99.

believe it or not shark has the highest mercury content. (think food chain, higher up more mercury) so i’d only eat once in a while.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
And Red Lobsters don’t count.[/quote]

You already do work at red lobster…

Yeah, but its part time, DICK!

[quote]ftothe3 wrote:
believe it or not shark has the highest mercury content. (think food chain, higher up more mercury) so i’d only eat once in a while.[/quote]

I was gonna say the same exact thing. Oh and seafood is the best!

With the exception of tuna from a can and a few attempts at walleye (it’s a MN thing) I can’t stand anything that lives in water. I can’t get past that god awfull smell.

good seafood should have no smell(not including canned tuna)

I find fish always makes me bloated and I feel really heavy. I can only tolerate canned tuna like a couple other posters said.