Anyone Else Miss Spike 'Quila Lime?

Just remembered how good the flavor was. Original and Orange Gold are both good, but I thought 'quila lime was by far the best flavor. I have no idea why they stopped making it. Anyone else agree?

Yes, I like original the best but lime was my second favorite.

Anyone know why Biotest stopped making the lime? We need to bring it back…

That was the best flavor in my opinion. So good.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
That was the best flavor in my opinion. So good.[/quote]
Agreed! I LOVED IT!

I want some.

YES! I used to mix one part that with one part silver tequila and take shots of that before going out to clubs back in college.

I found some at a 7-11 a while back and bought like 6 of 'em, lol.

Just picked up a pack of Spike Shooter and look forward to using it. Do you guys use it more as a pick me up or in correspondence with a cut cycle since it contains yohimbe and caffeine? My assumption is the former but just curious.

Spike Shooter ain’t no “pick me up” … Its a V12 rocket you strap yourself too when you know serious shit is going down and you need to be READY for it.

I’m not over sensitive to stims and I had to drink them half a can at a time (Conveniently, the scoop that comes in Grow! fits right over the top of it…)

Oh, and yes… The 'Quila Lime were the best. I’m assuming we are in the minority though, as I doubt they would DC their most popular flavor. Kind of like when we lost the Peanut Butter Metabolic Drive bars. RIP

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Oh, and yes… The 'Quila Lime were the best. I’m assuming we are in the minority though, as I doubt they would DC their most popular flavor. Kind of like when we lost the Peanut Butter Metabolic Drive bars. RIP
[/quote]

Lol they can keep that flavor the cookie dough one is amazing.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
[/quote]

Lol they can keep that flavor the cookie dough one is amazing.[/quote]

X2 on the cookie dough.

I was one of the taste tester when they were first developing the bars and I got to try the chocolate and peanut butter. The peanut butter was so good, tasted like a Reese peanut butter cup. Then when the bars came out, they were drier and lost some of the taste. Not sure what happen, I know the bar changed size from the test to the sales. I really miss that peanut butter bar.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
[/quote]

Lol they can keep that flavor the cookie dough one is amazing.[/quote]

X2 on the cookie dough.

I was one of the taste tester when they were first developing the bars and I got to try the chocolate and peanut butter. The peanut butter was so good, tasted like a Reese peanut butter cup. Then when the bars came out, they were drier and lost some of the taste. Not sure what happen, I know the bar changed size from the test to the sales. I really miss that peanut butter bar.[/quote]

I believe recently (ok well since the bars first came out) that the formula has changed. I don’t remember partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil and hydrolyzed collagen being in the origonal formula. Maybe it was in there and I just missed it for a few years haha, always possible.

Trans fat and a cheap source of protein are why I stopped buying the bars :frowning: