Anyone Else Miss Receptormax?

I really liked this stuff. Is it coming back?
If not can someone recommend a good cinnamon based supplement to replace it?
Or anything with a similar ingredient list?
thanks

ceylon cinnamon on Amazon

you can get all the other ingredients for cheaper anyways.

Ubiquinol (better form of Co-Q10) from Jarrow
Acetyl-L-Carn
Na-R-ALA

btw- I think ReceptorMax is one of the best health supplements out there since it’s an all-in-one

I was a big fan. Started combining Receptormax with Alpha Male back in 2010, and definitely helped with my overall progress (for the record, I’m an ‘older’ competitor here, so anything aiding recovery is huge).

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I was a big fan. Started combining Receptormax with Alpha Male back in 2010, and definitely helped with my overall progress (for the record, I’m an ‘older’ competitor here, so anything aiding recovery is huge).

S[/quote]

I think I remember saying to you a while back that RM wasn’t that great, that was from a physical aspect. Granted, every edge counts for you, but I’ve changed my tune at least from a brain and heart health aspect. Very important components

I’ve been sitting on a spare hundo just waiting…and waiting…

T-Gods, and word on when it will be back?

Shugart said they’re reformulating it and to expect a new version out very soon.

[quote]Cr Powerlinate wrote:
Shugart said they’re reformulating it and to expect a new version out very soon.[/quote]
Thank God. One of my fav supps ever. I love smelling like maple syrup! :smiley:

I want my Receptormax.

I will not be happy until every bathroom in my house smells like a Cinnabon.

I want to be sweating maple syrup again.

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
I want my Receptormax.

I will not be happy until every bathroom in my house smells like a Cinnabon.

I want to be sweating maple syrup again.

[/quote]

First Tmag lol this year.

Thank you.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
cassia cinnamon on Amazon

you can get all the other ingredients for cheaper anyways.

Ubiquinol (better form of Co-Q10) from Jarrow
Acetyl-L-Carn
Na-R-ALA

btw- I think ReceptorMax is one of the best health supplements out there since it’s an all-in-one[/quote]

I feel same way and also considered buying everything separately. I’d much rather have receptomax. i miss it.

I’ve thought of purchasing Receptormax, and I’ve read around one here, hearing it’s praises. But when ya’ll say you love it and got results, what exactly did it do?? Keep you leaner? More muscle mass? Better energy in the gym?

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I’ve thought of purchasing Receptormax, and I’ve read around one here, hearing it’s praises. But when ya’ll say you love it and got results, what exactly did it do?? Keep you leaner? More muscle mass? Better energy in the gym?[/quote]

For me it wasn’t so much that it worked that great as a glucose disposal agent or had a great repartioning effect, although it did to a slight degree. I mostly liked it because it made me feel more alert and energetic and made dieting a whole lot easier. I suspect it was mainly the ALCAR and maybe even the CoQ10 for mitochondrial energy and even the R-ALA. I like it mainly from a health aspect.

[quote]as wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I’ve thought of purchasing Receptormax, and I’ve read around one here, hearing it’s praises. But when ya’ll say you love it and got results, what exactly did it do?? Keep you leaner? More muscle mass? Better energy in the gym?[/quote]

For me it wasn’t so much that it worked that great as a glucose disposal agent or had a great repartioning effect, although it did to a slight degree. I mostly liked it because it made me feel more alert and energetic and made dieting a whole lot easier. I suspect it was mainly the ALCAR and maybe even the CoQ10 for mitochondrial energy and even the R-ALA. I like it mainly from a health aspect. [/quote]
Same here, I just like the health aspects of every ingredient. I love it pre-workout as well, I guess from the ALCAR/R-ALA.

Also, I seemed to get slightly leaner on it, even though my carbs would stay the same. Mainly in the love handles, which is always a problem area for me. I’m guessing it’s from the cinnamon/4-hydroxyisoleucine.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]as wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

For me it wasn’t so much that it worked that great as a glucose disposal agent or had a great repartioning effect, although it did to a slight degree. I mostly liked it because it made me feel more alert and energetic and made dieting a whole lot easier. I suspect it was mainly the ALCAR and maybe even the CoQ10 for mitochondrial energy and even the R-ALA. I like it mainly from a health aspect. [/quote]
Same here, I just like the health aspects of every ingredient. I love it pre-workout as well, I guess from the ALCAR/R-ALA.

Also, I seemed to get slightly leaner on it, even though my carbs would stay the same. Mainly in the love handles, which is always a problem area for me. I’m guessing it’s from the cinnamon/4-hydroxyisoleucine. [/quote]

the ALA would help with that as well

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

I believe it made it a bit easier to get/stay very lean. I also noticed some increased vascularity but that could be from the leanness.

Any word on the timetable of Receptrmax returning to the available list? Really anxious to try out the new reformulation.

Thanks

Since you bumped the thread, I’ll reiterate that I really do miss this supplement. Been using Meadow’s GDA the last few months, but knowing that Biotest is reformulating theirs, I’m always anxious to see what Tim’s got up his sleeve :slight_smile:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Since you bumped the thread, I’ll reiterate that I really do miss this supplement. Been using Meadow’s GDA the last few months, but knowing that Biotest is reformulating theirs, I’m always anxious to see what Tim’s got up his sleeve :slight_smile:

S[/quote]

Oh that’s good to hear. I assumed it was done for good due to the release of the Indigo-3G. Looking forward to new version also now.

Bumping this - just heard back from Biotest following an e-mail I sent them earlier today …

“It hasn’t been determined whether Receptormax will be made available again.”

That’s a serious bummer. As I noted to them in my reply, I don’t do well with Indigo-3G … have made several runs at it with different dosing and it always leaves me with the - err - “runs” after a couple of days.

Ken

guess no one read my reply