Anyone Else Heard of Ido Portal?

I caught this video a while back and thought it was amazing. His views on training and diet were pretty interesting.

His whole " I refuse to work with vegans" thing seems to of really pissed people off because I typed his name in youtube and like 300 angry skinny vegans frothing at the mouth came up saying he is this and that.

Cliffs -

Believes in movement not fitness
Has been doing paleo for close to 20 years
Thinks cross fit has done more good than harm
Thinks general movement over speciality is key
Uses weights to stretch, thinks brachiating, doing flips and dominating your own body is more important than bench pressing.

A podcast with him which was pretty cool:

Does not look too bad either.

Yeah, I’ve seen this guys videos before. It made me wish I would have taken up gymnastics at a young age. Having total control of the body like that is just as impressive if not more impressive than picking up heavy weight… I’m sure he could pick up heavy weight if he so chooses.

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
Yeah, I’ve seen this guys videos before. It made me wish I would have taken up gymnastics at a young age. Having total control of the body like that is just as impressive if not more impressive than picking up heavy weight… I’m sure he could pick up heavy weight if he so chooses.[/quote]

Well he does say he does olympic lifting.