Anyone Else Get 'Error 504 Gateway Timeout'?

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I get that most times when i try accessing the hub.
Every time I just hit refresh and it loads almost instantly. [/quote]

Ooh it worked… I like you.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

Ooh it worked… I like you.[/quote]

nothing. not on mac, not on pc. last time i was able to access my hub was when i changed my avatar.

Glad to help.
Sometimes it doesn’t work the first time, I just keep hitting refresh until it does. Usually works by the third try. That’s about as far as my expertise goes on this one though lol

Yeah, It happens every time I try to go to the Hub but also found if you refresh it’ll go right away.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

Ooh it worked… I like you.[/quote]

nothing. not on mac, not on pc. last time i was able to access my hub was when i changed my avatar. [/quote]

The one where you were a sheep or where you wore that hat that everyone’s avatar wore?

You know what to do. Change avi.

[quote]print wrote:
I think I’m on the LIST. The other thing, I can never get into my own hub. I always need the ego boost knowing 3 people checked me out.
[/quote]

I’m one of those 3.
And every time I do it, I’m unimpressed, and then wonder WTF I’m doing in your hub.

lol

It happens every time I try to post, no matter what kind of OS I’m using. Very annoying.

Yups, always the first few times when trying to access the hub.

Dear T-Santa,

All I want for T-Mas is a working Hub, please.

Please, oh please don’t leave me a stocking full of “504”

For T-Mas, I will like an uncensored SAMA, but that works too.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
For T-Mas, I will like an uncensored SAMA, but that works too.[/quote]

PM’s are uncensored, just sayin.

I still can’t access my hub without a 504 error. i’ve always had this problem, but occasionally it would let me through. Recently though I’ve been completely blocked.

Dammit! I STILL can’t access my hub.

I want to change my avatar. Hell, even I can’t stand looking at my own ass any longer.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Dammit! I STILL can’t access my hub.

I want to change my avatar. Hell, even I can’t stand looking at my own ass any longer.[/quote]

Dont lie you have had that hard-on for like 2-3 weeks now, you need to seek the help from a professional dont you?

Have the mods ever addressed this problem in tech support section? To be honest, the user profile section of this site was much more reliable in the “pre-hub” days.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
Have the mods ever addressed this problem in tech support section? To be honest, the user profile section of this site was much more reliable in the “pre-hub” days.[/quote]

There are 4 threads in Tech Support. I started this thread to see if anyone else who might not even know there was a ‘tech support’ had the issue with posts and Hub

No issue with posts, but I haven’t been able to access my Hub in ages. Refreshing doesn’t help.

I get the error all the time…

And I still can’t figure out how to pull pictures down that I’ve posted in my HUB…

If you’ve edited your profile recently enough you might have this in your history:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/editUserProfile.do?id=123456

If you do, you can get there to change avatars.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
Have the mods ever addressed this problem in tech support section? To be honest, the user profile section of this site was much more reliable in the “pre-hub” days.[/quote]

There are 4 threads in Tech Support. I started this thread to see if anyone else who might not even know there was a ‘tech support’ had the issue with posts and Hub[/quote]

Gotcha. The support forum isn’t listed with the others but I found it via google. I bumped one of the 4 threads.