Anyone Eat Chicken?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
I eat chicken 2 to 3 times a day.

Satay Chicken Cajun Chicken, Chilli-ed Chicken, Lemon & DIll Chicken, BBQ Chicken…

at around 50 g protein for 250 grams how can you ignore chicken (plus its cheap and lean).

[/quote]

Better question, who is that in your avatar?

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

Satay Chicken Cajun Chicken, Chilli-ed Chicken, Lemon & DIll Chicken, BBQ Chicken…

at around 50 g protein for 250 grams how can you ignore chicken (plus its cheap and lean).

Better question, who is that in your avatar?[/quote]

Looks like a way hotter version of Jennifer Love Hewitt.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I guess I’m the only one.

Does anyone like shrimp? Shrimp gumbo, shrimp cocktail, shrimp salad, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp…

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it.

Dey’s uh… shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried.
There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp and grits, shrimp burger, shrimp sammich.

That- that’s about it.[/quote]

lmaooo, Are you 2 brothers? ummm no sir we are not of relation

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
How do you get chicken at 89 cents/pound?[/quote]

no shit…please, do tell.

It’s the jogger chick from that Adam Sandler movie where he has a magic remote (I never actually saw the movie).

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

Better question, who is that in your avatar?[/quote]

It was at first Jennifer Love Hewitt and is now that jogger chick indeed.

Damn she used to be sooo hot. Such a shame she aged.

Sigh.

(save the pic, its hiiiiigh rez)

4 to 6 breasts a day… thank goodness for Costco.

Sigh.

(save the pic, its hiiiiigh rez)[/quote]

I’d still hit it like a caveman. Size 2 and all.

I’m in a sick-of-chicken phase.

I started blending it up in shakes and it’s okay, can’t taste it.

[quote]wilpwr wrote:
4 to 6 breasts a day… thank goodness for Costco. [/quote]

At first, I thought you were talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt-type breasts, then you said thank goodness for Costco.

You’d have been better off leaving that last bit out.

Sigh.

(save the pic, its hiiiiigh rez)[/quote]

I’m pretty sure she’s like 26, so I don’t think ‘aging’ has really occurred. She just got a little fat, that’s all, still plenty hot under her insulative barrier. Stop trashing my 7th grade obsession…

As for the original post, I eat 6 chicken breasts/day (prepared various ways), all frozen, from Costco. I never really consider the possibility of developing an allergy. Ignorance is bliss… and if it happens, beef awaits.

Edit: Oops. Too late!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
As for the original post, I eat 6 chicken breasts/day (prepared various ways), all frozen, from Costco. I never really consider the possibility of developing an allergy. Ignorance is bliss… and if it happens, beef awaits.[/quote]

I figured you’d have the common sense to realize I was fucking around. Plus, you’re the guy who gets 430810349589342057281349910324 grams of protein a day, anyway.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I figured you’d have the common sense to realize I was fucking around.
[/quote]

I was starting to think I was the only one who didn’t get it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
wilpwr wrote:
4 to 6 breasts a day… thank goodness for Costco.

At first, I thought you were talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt-type breasts, then you said thank goodness for Costco.

You’d have been better off leaving that last bit out.[/quote]

4 to 6 breasts a day… thank goodness for breasts… and chicks… and chicks with breasts

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I figured you’d have the common sense to realize I was fucking around. Plus, you’re the guy who gets 430810349589342057281349910324 grams of protein a day, anyway.
[/quote]

Me, common sense? How foolish of you to make such a presumption.

Hey, I simply follow the 2g/pound of bodyweight formula for protein. I just so happen to weigh 280lbs.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Hey, I simply follow the 2g/pound of bodyweight formula for protein. I just so happen to weigh 280lbs.
[/quote]

Happy accident huh? How did you fall into that unfunctional state? :slight_smile:

[quote]rsg wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Happy accident huh? How did you fall into that unfunctional state? :-)[/quote]

It sneaks up one everyone. One day you just wake up and say: “Awwwwfuck I’m huge.”

I ate chicken a lot when i was a beginner but I dont know about anyone else, chicken gets old real fast. You have to spice it up so much and put in so much effort to make it taste not-bland IMO.

I like lean steak fajita beef strips a lot better. From a muscle building standpoint it seems to be better too. I mean nothing against chicken but with beef you dont have to flavor it so much.

Skinless chicken breasts seasoned with lemon/pepper almost every day – doesn’t really get old. I buy huge frozen packs from Costco; quick and easy.