Anyone Drink Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth?

What size scoop did your protein come with?

[quote]gabex wrote:
What size scoop did your protein come with?[/quote]

Should be a 70cc size scoop with Growth Formula, remember also that its a 3-Scoop size serving as well. If you’re worried about it measure it out with a digital salter/food scale to ensure things are correct. Also, the chocolate is a few grams more a serving than the vanilla.

I would say if somethings up to call customer service, they are usually really helpful in taking care of these kind of matters.

My previous tub had a 80ml scoop, the current one has 70ml. 80 was definitely too big and gave me about 12 servings. I was actually going to email Customer Service about it tonight.

B.

I did e-mail customer service and unfortunately didn’t quite get a valid response.

Over the past several months I’ve noticed that mine are coming with an 80cc scoop. I think it used to come with a 70cc scoop. That’s why I started questioning it.

I measured an 80cc leveled scoop out to 47g. 2 scoops would be more than 1 serving, and the label says to use 3 scoops. Even at a 70cc scoop, 2 heaping scoops would be the 83g serving.

Also, just weighed 1 scoop (50cc) of Surge Workout Fuel and it only came out to 28g. A serving is 2 scoops or 78g. Looks like this product is off, too.

[quote]gabex wrote:
Also, just weighed 1 scoop (50cc) of Surge Workout Fuel and it only came out to 28g. A serving is 2 scoops or 78g. Looks like this product is off, too.[/quote]

Interesting, i’ve never actually paid much attention to the scoop size to anything as i typically weigh everything out. It sounds like it may be something that i’m sure has been brought to Biotest’s attention and is probably being taken care of, good to know though going forward.

I will note that my tubs of Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth Formula with the 70cc scoops are months old, so it must be something that got messed up with the more recent production tubs.

Wow, you guys are anal. I just eyeball it, shake it, and drink it.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Wow, you guys are anal. I just eyeball it, shake it, and drink it. [/quote]

WTF is a CC anyways lol

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

It’s a bit of a problem when you end up with 12 servings instead of 15.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

WTF is a CC anyways lol[/quote]

Cubic centimeter. Same as ml.

Mine has 80cc scoop, just mixed some up.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Maybe you didn’t read the entire post there.

Undershooting Surge Workout Fuel by 20g carbs (plus the other goodies)…
Overshooting the Metabolic Drive by more than 50%

Wtf does eye balling have to do with it?

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

It’s a bit of a problem when you end up with 12 servings instead of 15.[/quote]

^^^^This

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

It’s a bit of a problem when you end up with 12 servings instead of 15.[/quote]

+1

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Mine has 80cc scoop, just mixed some up.[/quote]

Have a digital scale by any chance to double check?

I calibrated mine with a nickel (5 grams), but would be curious to see if anyone reports back differently.

[quote]gabex wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Maybe you didn’t read the entire post there.

Undershooting SWF by 20g carbs (plus the other goodies)…
Overshooting the MD by more than 50%

Wtf does eye balling have to do with it?[/quote]

Good point, that said, to catch it is the bigger surprise to me.

Haha, wow, sensitive. I read all the posts. Having “12” servings instead of “15” is only a problem if you don’t have 5 jugs stacked behind the first one. I can tell you I’d never know if I was shorted on product or given a bonus or whether I scooped the proper amount of “servings.” And I doubt there is any real hard and fast “serving size” given the fact that everyone weighs differently, trains differently, and has a different metabolism and diet. I probably overshoot the recommended serving size every single time anyway. Each to his own, I guess.

Edit: And “eyeballing it” means I just pour some into my shaker and never try and measure. That’s all that means.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Haha, wow, sensitive. I read all the posts. Having “12” servings instead of “15” is only a problem if you don’t have 5 jugs stacked behind the first on. [/quote]

Even if you have 5 jugs stacked behind the first one, 3 less servings times 5 jugs is equivalent to 15 servings, or a whole other jug of protein. I mean, if I was getting shorted a whole jug of protein, I’d be pretty fucking annoyed.

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Haha, wow, sensitive. I read all the posts. Having “12” servings instead of “15” is only a problem if you don’t have 5 jugs stacked behind the first on. [/quote]

Even if you have 5 jugs stacked behind the first one, 3 less servings times 5 jugs is equivalent to 15 servings, or a whole other jug of protein. I mean, if I was getting shorted a whole jug of protein, I’d be pretty fucking annoyed. [/quote]

Nobody is claiming they are getting shorted protein they paid for, they are claiming they are mis-measuring the serving sizes in their individual drink because the scoop size is off. That’s not the same thing, not by a long shot.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Even if you have 5 jugs stacked behind the first one, 3 less servings times 5 jugs is equivalent to 15 servings, or a whole other jug of protein. I mean, if I was getting shorted a whole jug of protein, I’d be pretty fucking annoyed. [/quote]

Nobody is claiming they are getting shorted protein they paid for, they are claiming they are mis-measuring the serving sizes in their individual drink because the scoop size is off. That’s not the same thing, not by a long shot. [/quote]

If anything, they’re making it last longer :wink: