Anyone Doing SubQ Injection of Cypionate?

I just switched from a great year on Androgel, to injections. My main concern was that with a baby coming into the family in one month, I don’t want to be constantly worrying about accidentally rubbing residual androgel on a newborn baby.

My doc had said at a conference there was some talk about subcutaneous injections instead of intramuscular, and he already had a couple of patients doing it, with no problems (although it hasn’t been more than a few months of testing).

I decided to try it, and it’s definitely easy. Barely feel the needle, and while I haven’t started going 2 times a week yet, I’d imagine it’s much easier with that tiny needle injected subcutaneously.

I was wondering if anyone else has been doing their shots this way?

yes, many here are doing this and it is strongly promoted here

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections

Any how are you doing? Feel great and strong libido? Lost weight? Good mood?

Many here are not having a perfect experience. Many seem to have thyroid issues, so read the first paragraph of the first sticky above.

Please post your lab work with ranges if you would like further input. You may need to get lab reports from your doc.

Typically, many guys need:
100mg T cypionate or ethanate per week in divided[<-- important] doses
250iu hCG EOD to preserve the testes
1.0 mg anastrozole/Arimidex to manage E2 near E2=22pg/ml [dose adjusted based on E2 lab work]