Anyone Do B12 Injections?

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
and where do you order from?

LOL, you just want to inject yourself with stuff don’t you? Well as long as it’s vits and not gear, that’s cool :wink:

Try a research lab supplier. fuggit, I’ll PM you.

EDIT: actually I guess you guys can get it at a pharmacy in the US. Am I right?[/quote]

I got a 60ml vial dosed at 1000mcg/ml for only $15 from a research chemical site. It turned out to be a vet brand as there were pictures of cows on the label.

Dylanj wrote:

LOL, you just want to inject yourself with stuff don’t you? Well as long as it’s vits and not gear, that’s cool :wink:
[/quote]

haha you get me all to well :smiley: cant wait to pop the pin in!
but no i dont think they sell it at pharmacy in the states, at least ive never seen

Your PM function appears to be turned off.[/quote]

turned off? thats odd, how do i turn it on?

2thepain wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
Dylanj wrote:

Try a research lab supplier. fuggit, I’ll PM you.

EDIT: actually I guess you guys can get it at a pharmacy in the US. Am I right?

I got a 60ml vial dosed at 1000mcg/ml for only $15 from a research chemical site. It turned out to be a vet brand as there were pictures of cows on the label.

Damn that stings a little as I just paid $120 for 60 individual amps, each with 1000mcg in.[/quote]

Ouch, that stings bad.

[quote]ironjoe wrote:
In canada you have to get a prescription for injectable B12, but I had zero problem getting it prescribed. Had my natural-path get it prescribed for me. cost about $6 for 50cc of 1000mcg/ml. Don’t know how it goes in the states though.[/quote]

I’m in Ontario, I just walk into the pharm and ask for it.
No prescrition required. (it’s been a year or so since I’ve got any–maybe laws have changed??)

if you live in the midwest you can often buy it at farm supply stores such as Tractor supply

I have used it but only to kill the pain from test suspension or winstrol injections. If u add like a quater cc to the test or winstrol it does not hurt at all. I really did not feel any other benefit though I guess a vitamin can’t hurt.

My local Pharmacy always hooks me up. I know the pharmacist, so hes cool with it. I honestly dont know what the mcg is, I always just pull 1cc into the syringe?