Anyone Do B12 Injections?

Does any one do B12 injections

Bushy is about to…

http://www.T-Nation.com/jumpLast.do?id=2413257&end=true

I do. But it showed up in a blood test as low. Not just something I do for extra pep.

I do, but it’s because my family has a missing receptor for b vitamins. I get canker sores and a variety of other problems if I don’t get my shot every week or two.

i do. makes me feel more peppy and I feel I can drop fat faster with it, dont know if there is any scientific data to back that up, but i think it does

I don’t use them religiously but I occasionally will shoot 500mcg of B12 in the morning and I actually feel great for most of the day. I have a lot of energy and don’t get fatigued as easy. If I were not rushed for time in the morning I would probably shoot it more often.

Thanks , I felt as though I got a boost out of it but it was short lived

It’s funny. Before coming to this board, the only time I heard about B12 injections was when some athlete was caught using AAS and the response was always “My coach told me it was just B12”

Out of curiosity, is B12 restricted to purchase in injectable form? Or is this something you can just walk into a pharmacy and buy?

Mark McGuire and Barry Bonds use B12 shots, from what I hear…at least that’s what they were told by the trainer…

yep, 1ml sythelamin E3D.

I do. So far it seems as if I’m just wasting needles.

In canada you have to get a prescription for injectable B12, but I had zero problem getting it prescribed. Had my natural-path get it prescribed for me. cost about $6 for 50cc of 1000mcg/ml. Don’t know how it goes in the states though.

yeah what the legal status of b12 injections in the states? would be great to give it a try.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
yeah what the legal status of b12 injections in the states? would be great to give it a try.[/quote]

It is as legal as taking a multi vitamin.

I do 1cc once a wk. Dont know if its just in my head but they seem to help with energy, appetite and recuperation.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
yeah what the legal status of b12 injections in the states? would be great to give it a try.

It is as legal as taking a multi vitamin.[/quote]

fantastic! thank you!

[quote]redbull250 wrote:
I do 1cc once a wk. Dont know if its just in my head but they seem to help with energy, appetite and recuperation. [/quote]

at what dosage? ive herd 500mcg a day, seems like a lot too me

and where do you order from?