Anyone Converting To Islam?

Well I guess it might be our last chance to convert to Islam before we are slaughtered by the followers of the one true god.

and I thought “Mormons” was the right answer…

Allah or burn, Jesus or burn- when does it end? If only there was a pit deep enough.

I actually debated this for a long time, and I kind of still am.

Im not Arabic in decent, in fact, im Swiss and German. My mother was a Catholic and father was a Prodestant. I never grew up in the churches, but I was always fascinated by them. Thats about all I got going for me towards the Christian ideals.

Islamic teachings are highly philosophical and focus on ethics and nature, more on god, but in a different first person kind of sence (I read the Koran for College). I love Arabic food, and find it quite healthy. I love the deserts and the spiritual architecture.

I find the language and writing very pleasing and their secular culture interesting. Strange enough, I find Arabic women mostly more attractive as well.

I do not agree with the fundamentalists, but I also think they are far less harmful then the Christian right most times. I do not pray to Allah, and I do not follow their customs, but I cook and eat their foods and observe most of their holidays out of interest and fun.

If thats considered converting or unamerican, so be it.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
I do not agree with the fundamentalists, but I also think they are far less harmful then the Christian right most times. [/quote]

Jesus Horatio Hubert Humphrey Fucking Christ, are you really that stupid? That is one the goddamnedest, most ignorant, dimwitted, fucking retarded things I have ever read on this site. And that is saying something. Do you know anything about anything?

I’m not a religious person, but at least my brain functions on its own. Let me help you out, although you sound like either a lost cause or mentally handicapped: Christian fundamentalists have the 700 club, and they like to argue a lot about men boning men. Islamic fundamentalists have Sharia courts, and they cut the heads off of gay guys in the town square. Christian fundamentalists have fiery sermons. Islamic fundamentalists send thousands of innocents to fiery deaths in Tel Aviv, New York, and London. Christian fundamentalists worry about ordaining women as priests. Islamic fundamentalists worry about the best way to pack nails, glass, and ball bearings into bombs to go set off at weddings. Christian fundamentalists fuss about evolution and science in the classroom. Islamic fundamentalists write textbooks saying that Jews are apes and animals, and America is possessed by devils. Christian fundamentalists get together and figure out the best way to win elections to further their agenda. Islamic fundamentalists get together and figure out the best way to murder every single opponent to further their agenda.

Get it?

I hope – for the sake of perspective – you convert and move to the Sudan you goddamned troglodyte ignoramus.

Allah or burn Steveo!!!

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:
I do not agree with the fundamentalists, but I also think they are far less harmful then the Christian right most times.

Jesus Horatio Hubert Humphrey Fucking Christ, are you really that stupid? That is one the goddamnedest, most ignorant, dimwitted, fucking retarded things I have ever read on this site. And that is saying something. Do you know anything about anything?

I’m not a religious person, but at least my brain functions on its own. Let me help you out, although you sound like either a lost cause or mentally handicapped: Christian fundamentalists have the 700 club, and they like to argue a lot about men boning men. Islamic fundamentalists have Sharia courts, and they cut the heads off of gay guys in the town square. Christian fundamentalists have fiery sermons. Islamic fundamentalists send thousands of innocents to fiery deaths in Tel Aviv, New York, and London. Christian fundamentalists worry about ordaining women as priests. Islamic fundamentalists worry about the best way to pack nails, glass, and ball bearings into bombs to go set off at weddings. Christian fundamentalists fuss about evolution and science in the classroom. Islamic fundamentalists write textbooks saying that Jews are apes and animals, and America is possessed by devils. Christian fundamentalists get together and figure out the best way to win elections to further their agenda. Islamic fundamentalists get together and figure out the best way to murder every single opponent to further their agenda.

Get it?

I hope – for the sake of perspective – you convert and move to the Sudan you goddamned troglodyte ignoramus. [/quote]

The above should be required reading for all those who compare Christians (even the fundies) to the Islamic Whackjobs. Damn good post!

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:
I do not agree with the fundamentalists, but I also think they are far less harmful then the Christian right most times.

Get it?

I hope – for the sake of perspective – you convert and move to the Sudan you goddamned troglodyte ignoramus. [/quote]

Agree with the post above. Pat Robertson and the “religious right” are a bunch of jerk offs, but they have nothing to do with the fact that I have to take my shoes off every time I fly…

The distrust, suspicion, and fear on the part of people may be unnecessarily insulting for many Muslims, but it is still perfectly understandable.

Since 9/11, I’ve paid much closer attention to radical Islam and become more familiar with its arrogance, egocentrism and remarkable tolerance for the horrendous daily violence that it imposes on the world.

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:

Get it?

Excellent response ChuckyT.

It’s also worth looking at the very beginning of Islam:
Christ and his disciples were pacifists - as was His Church for the first few hundred years. Mohammed was a bloodthirsty murderer - personally responsible for thousands of deaths.

Early Christians were a persecuted minority. Muslims were persecutors from the very beginning.

Christ had no interest in material possessions. Mohammed was a merchant and a thief …

Christianity is a religion of love and enlightenment … Islam one of blood.

Mohammed spent most of his Medina years fighting domestic opponents and raiding caravans. During the 18 months after the first Hijira he carried out 7 raids on merchant caravans making their way to Mecca.

He took bounty and slaves and killed many people. His goal was to build up the wealth of his followers to attract more and to weaken Mecca economically before attacking it.

When Muslims try to deny this ask them about the battle of Badr. Ask about the fate of the Quraiza who in 627 were massacred. The tribe’s approximately 700 men were brought in small groups to trenches dug the previous day, made to sit on the edge, then beheaded one by one and their bodies thrown in. The women and children were sold into slavery and the poceeds (as well as the tribes possessions) were divided among the Muslims… etcetera …

There’s much to ask. Sadly, though, too many in the non-Muslim world believe the web of lies spread by the Imams and their fellow travellers.

“I was ordered to fight all men until they say ‘There is no God but Allah’.” - Mohammed’s farewell address, March 632

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:

Get it?

Who let this lunatic out again?

Hey Chucky, you’ve got one lunatic right wing fanatic born again mother fucker sitting in the white house. And he invaded Iraq and killed tenthousands of people.

And now your precious senate found out they didn’t have a reason to invade Iraq.

No wmd, no links to Al Quada, no nothing.

But God asked him to invade Iraq. So now Dubious is lying, or God is lying.
Tough choice.

You know shit about shit.

And of course HH chimes in. Why don’t you both enlist and go fight the good fight.

[quote]Tokoya wrote:

Agree with the post above. Pat Robertson and the “religious right” are a bunch of jerk offs, but they have nothing to do with the fact that I have to take my shoes off every time I fly…

The distrust, suspicion, and fear on the part of people may be unnecessarily insulting for many Muslims, but it is still perfectly understandable.

Since 9/11, I’ve paid much closer attention to radical Islam and become more familiar with its arrogance, egocentrism and remarkable tolerance for the horrendous daily violence that it imposes on the world.[/quote]

You should have been paying closer attention to that lunatic in the white house. Become more familiar with his arrogance, egocentrism and remarkable tolerance for the horrendous daily violence that he imposes on the world

[quote]coolexec wrote:
a load of crap[/quote]

You’re a moran.

The struggle will not be between Christianity and Muslims, it will be between reason and morans.
Morans come in different shades, you have the muslim fundamentalists, the christian fundamentalists and you have the plain morans.

Which moran group would you like to join?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Tokoya wrote:

Since 9/11, I’ve paid much closer attention to radical Islam and become more familiar with its arrogance, egocentrism and remarkable tolerance for the horrendous daily violence that it imposes on the world.

You should have been paying closer attention to that lunatic in the white house. Become more familiar with his arrogance, egocentrism and remarkable tolerance for the horrendous daily violence that he imposes on the world[/quote]

Wreckless - It’s all about Iraq, isn’t it? What about all of the islamic terror leading up to 9/11? Hating Bush doesn’t change the fact that Islamofacists have been at this game for much longer than he was in office.

You sound like you come from the blame America first, last and always crowd.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

And of course HH chimes in. Why don’t you both enlist and go fight the good fight.[/quote]

You’re late for your train. Run and catch it!!

Man, I’ll be glad when Bush is gone… just so the constant whining will stop.

GWB is not the antichrist.

Wreckless: Sometimes you come really close to making a good point, but then all this emotional chick-like anti-Bush bullshit starts flooding out of your posts like a clogged up toilet.

“The fight won’t be Christianity vs. Islam, it will be reason vs. morans.”

I must say that this is pretty much the most cogent thing I’ve ever seen you post around here, and you even put in a spelling error on purpose. Why did you have to go and ruin it?

Oh well, maybe next time?

[quote]coolexec wrote:
Christ and his disciples were pacifists - as was His Church for the first few hundred years. Mohammed was a bloodthirsty murderer - personally responsible for thousands of deaths.

Early Christians were a persecuted minority. Muslims were persecutors from the very beginning.

Christ had no interest in material possessions. Mohammed was a merchant and a thief …

Christianity is a religion of love and enlightenment … Islam one of blood.

Mohammed spent most of his Medina years fighting domestic opponents and raiding caravans. During the 18 months after the first Hijira he carried out 7 raids on merchant caravans making their way to Mecca.

He took bounty and slaves and killed many people. His goal was to build up the wealth of his followers to attract more and to weaken Mecca economically before attacking it.

When Muslims try to deny this ask them about the battle of Badr. Ask about the fate of the Quraiza who in 627 were massacred. The tribe’s approximately 700 men were brought in small groups to trenches dug the previous day, made to sit on the edge, then beheaded one by one and their bodies thrown in. The women and children were sold into slavery and the poceeds (as well as the tribes possessions) were divided among the Muslims… etcetera …

There’s much to ask. Sadly, though, too many in the non-Muslim world believe the web of lies spread by the Imams and their fellow travellers.

“I was ordered to fight all men until they say ‘There is no God but Allah’.” - Mohammed’s farewell address, March 632
[/quote]

not sure if you’ve read the Bible or not, but there’s ALOT of God sponsored/blessed bloodshed…

[quote]DPH wrote:

not sure if you’ve read the Bible or not, but there’s ALOT of God sponsored/blessed bloodshed…[/quote]

There sure as hell is but I think it is all old testament stuff. I don’t think Jesus went for that.

Of course so many modern christians love to go back to the old testament whenever it is convenient so I suppose it does not matter.

Let’s summarize the issue:

When a Christian finds religion, he goes out and witnesses to Jesus’ love.

When a Muslim finds religion, he goes out and kills the infidels.

Got it?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
DPH wrote:

not sure if you’ve read the Bible or not, but there’s ALOT of God sponsored/blessed bloodshed…

There sure as hell is but I think it is all old testament stuff. I don’t think Jesus went for that.

Of course so many modern christians love to go back to the old testament whenever it is convenient so I suppose it does not matter.[/quote]

God = Jesus = Holy Spirit

they’re all one in the same…

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:

I’m not a religious person, but at least my brain functions on its own.
[/quote]

That is obvious. Some kind of dressage would do it good.

[quote]Let me help you out, although you sound like either a lost cause or mentally handicapped: Christian fundamentalists have the 700 club, and they like to argue a lot about men boning men. Islamic fundamentalists have Sharia courts, and they cut the heads off of gay guys in the town square. Christian fundamentalists have fiery sermons. Islamic fundamentalists send thousands of innocents to fiery deaths in Tel Aviv, New York, and London. Christian fundamentalists worry about ordaining women as priests. Islamic fundamentalists worry about the best way to pack nails, glass, and ball bearings into bombs to go set off at weddings. Christian fundamentalists fuss about evolution and science in the classroom. Islamic fundamentalists write textbooks saying that Jews are apes and animals, and America is possessed by devils. Christian fundamentalists get together and figure out the best way to win elections to further their agenda. Islamic fundamentalists get together and figure out the best way to murder every single opponent to further their agenda.

Get it?

Do you think that this difference is based on some kind of ‘fundamental’ difference between these two groups, or could could there be some other parameters at work? In another time and place, could christian, or some other fundamentalists, be guilty of similar actions?

Nowadays we - the humankind - have phenomenons like hindu extremism, animal rights -extremism and environmental extremism. We have had and continue to have left wing and right wing extremism in various forms.

Separatism/independency is an issue in many places. It doesn’t seem like extreme actions were dependent on islam, any justification will do.

[quote]deadlifter405 wrote:
Let’s summarize the issue:

When a Christian finds religion, he goes out and witnesses to Jesus’ love.

When a Muslim finds religion, he goes out and kills the infidels.

Got it?[/quote]

your a super tard.
got it?

when a christian finds religion he kills homosexuals and blows up abortion clinics,then sends thousands of troops to their death’s on a whim.not to mention the thousands of foriegn infadels they band together as nation to kill.all the terrorist attacks EVER, since the begininng of Islam can not come close to claiming the amount of life lost to the christian nutballs. you can’t write off all those people in exchange for our own.

you idiots need to open your eyes, focus on what the bible says and follow it if thats your choice of religion. at least the muslims have the stones to follow what they belive everyday, not when it’s convienient for them.of all the “christians” i have met, maybe one in twenty actually has the right to call themselves christian. the rest are hypocritical, self righteous, and all around not a contribution to the actual christian belief. great religion that “christianity”, do whatever the fuck you want for your whole life, just make sure that right before you die you say sorry. what a crock of self-sevring bullshit. must be nice to be free from the guilt you would have just by asking some imaginary force for it. now if you’ll excuse me, i’m gonna kill your entire family. it’s ok, i’ll just say i’m sorry and god will forgive me. get a fucking life brain washed morons, take some responsability for your own actions and stop blaming everything on other religions.

god damn it. fuck jesus, allah, budah, zoroaster,sheeba,and every other fucker i forgot.lying bastards, and a bunch of con artists spreading “their words”. kill yourslef and the world will be a better place.

now feel free to smoke my cock.