Anyone Blast with Orals Only?

@baka

I think because my doc doesn’t keep the Primo at the clinic, he can only give me what is allowed through the pharmacy. I can’t say for certain though. I’ll ask next time I’m there.

The follow up visits are 200 yen and I won’t need anything checked except blood work which I would get anyways, especially when blasting.

Are you Kansai by chance

Naw. The Hawaii of Japan.

Might be different rules here cause my doc writes me a 90 day supply equaling 360 tablets, but nobody bats an eye when I go for another refill 2-3 weeks later at a pharmacy other than one “dedicated” to the clinic I go to.

If I read you correctly, you want to do orals on top of TRT? I’m not going to advise not getting bloodwork but I’ve found oral primo gentle on the liver and even drink while on it sometimes. If all I’m doing is a 500mg test e (trt) with 100mg primo oral, I typically forego a blood test because it’s a waste with my body.

No labs in front of me but I didn’t even exceed the lab’s H(igh) reference point for RBC and cholesterol when I did a 6 week 100mg primo with 2 on 2 off 2 on albuterol cycle. It was definitely high for what I usually am, but I normalized in 2 weeks. Mind you, this is Hawaii of Japan and we do tend to eat a lot of healthier things and my diet is high in fish, まぐろ to be exact, so that could assist in it all.

I tend to only check every 6 months now for RBC and I rarely get worrisome high, but donate and back in the zome; or, I check if I’m stacking 17aas and albuterol every 2 months.

@baka

I’ve blasted at 500mg of Test E. However, my current doc may not be keen on me blasting and I don’t want to travel to my old doc. Still building my relationship with this doc.

Would you blast with just primo when TRT is at 250mg or save it for when you can add the extra Test E? And what dose would you use of Primo if you did blast with just 250mg of Test E?

I’m a little interested in seeing what would work and to what degree. I’m looking to cut/recomp through Spring and the rainy season, maintain during summer and then bulk through fall.

BTW is there not a PM system in place? Give me a shout at nankatabetai @ Gmail . Keep in touch for whenever you hit Kansai and whenever I decided to vacation down where you are. Been to Ishigaki a few times. Awesome place

I’ve only ran it at its recommended male dose of 100mg per day and on 500mg tE. I don’t feel right on 250mg tE, eg brain fog returns, but, it should be hypothetically a good amount to blast at because you still have T.

However, it’s a very slow gainer. I’d recommend 20-40mg dbol on top of it (as Primo isn’t toxic) for the strength and build more mass (or even a PH at that; I don’t think I’d ever run Primo solo). Just up your adex or asin or run Nolva if you choose to pair it with a wet gainer and you won’t be disappointed at all.