Anybody Straight Edge?

Any of u guys or gals straight edge?

If so explain why?

Im not straight edge but close to it.

I

Dont Drink
Dont Smoke
Dont take Drugs (apart from pro-hormones once)
Never tried cocaine,pot,ice,E or any of that other fancy stuff

But if i have a headache ill pop a headache tablet no problem at all.

So does anyone else live a clean lifestyle ? Some may call it boring but ive just never had any interest in the things mentioned above.

I live a fairly clean lifestyle.Im not doing it because of religion as i think “GOD” is just a load of hogwash. I just do it becasue hate the taste of Alcohol.Cant afford smokes plus the smell is B RUTAL. never need a high of drugs or to be like a stoner.People think im stoned most of the time anyway im so laidback.

Who else on T-Nation is a fan of a clean lifestyle?

After an overdose of phenethylamines, I also live a clean lifestyle.

I’m straight edge by happenstance. I never ‘tried to be’ in high school, all the matters were just met separately and I fit the criteria.

Bodybuilding keeps me from drinking.
My parents smoked my whole life, and I absolutely hated it. It is one of the top things I can’t stand.

I feel like quite a few people here will actually fall into this category. I only ever see people mention drinking.

im not straight edge

im just boring

While I don’t have any problem with people not wanting to drink/take drugs/smoke or anything like that, people who identify themselves as straight edge and go on about it are about the most annoying people in the world.

[quote]nz6stringaxe wrote:
I feel like quite a few people here will actually fall into this category. I only ever see people mention drinking.[/quote]

Yep, only drinking, and I’ve cut that considerably in the last 2 monts.

i drink myself retarded and have entirely to much premarital sex.

other than that it’s ogood to go

Ahhaha, HolyMacaroni! :smiley: I drink a little bit from time to time, never too much. I don’t do drugs, smoke, or even drink much at all because it is honestly non-conducive to fitness, and lifelong fitness is my goal. However, “straight edge” is a black and white issue, so I guess I am not straight edge at all.

I don’t drink, smoke, or take drugs. I just never had the desire to do any of that stuff. Plus it keeps me out of jail and in a job.

Never heard of it being called ‘straight edge’ before.

I’m a person just like you
But I’ve got better things to do
Than sit around and fuck my head
Hang out with the living dead
Snort white shit up my nose
Pass out at the shows
I don’t even think about speed
That’s something I just don’t need

I’ve got the straight edge

I’m a person just like you
But I’ve got better things to do
Than sit around and smoke dope
'Cause I know I can cope
Laugh at the thought of eating ludes
Laugh at the thought of sniffing glue
Always gonna keep in touch
Never want to use a crutch

Minor Threat» Bottled Violence Lyrics

Get your bravery from a six pack
Get your bravery from a half-pint
Drink your whiskey, drink your grain
Bottoms up and you don’t feel pain

Go out and fight, fight
Bottled violence

Lose control of your body
Beat the shit out of somebody
Half-shut eyes don’t see who you hit
But you don’t take any shit

Go out and fight, fight
Bottled violence

Ok, I’m done with my Minor Threat plug. Best straight edge band ever. Grandfathered all others.

Don’t smoke
Don’t drink
Don’t fuck
At least I can fucking think
I can’t keep up,
Can’t keep up
Can’t keep up
Out of step with the world
Cashing in…

i guess i’m SE by definition, but i’d never call myself SE…

Yeah, novocaine knows what’s up.

lol at all of you.

Variety is the spice of life!

You are depriving yourselves of so much. Most of what you are abstaining from can be enjoyed responsibly without fucking up your lives.

[quote]jamesBond wrote:
lol at all of you.

You are depriving yourselves of so much. Most of what you are abstaining from can be enjoyed responsibly without fucking up your lives.[/quote]

In moderation maybe, but what’s the fun in that? Either go all out or don’t do it. The middle ground isn’t really that worth it.

[quote]jamesBond wrote:
lol at all of you.

You are depriving yourselves of so much. Most of what you are abstaining from can be enjoyed responsibly without fucking up your lives.[/quote]

In moderation maybe, but what’s the fun in that? Either go all out or don’t do it. The middle ground isn’t really that worth it.

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
jamesBond wrote:
lol at all of you.

You are depriving yourselves of so much. Most of what you are abstaining from can be enjoyed responsibly without fucking up your lives.

In moderation maybe, but what’s the fun in that? Either go all out or don’t do it. The middle ground isn’t really that worth it.[/quote]

:smiley: lol. I enjoy my endulgences in moderation.

Ian Mackaye has a lot to answer for.