Anybody Play Call of Duty 4?

Just got the game for PC and play online. Trully exhillerating. Anyone else play the game whether pc, 360, ps3 ??

done the campaign on the 360 when i borrowed it from a mate, it is really good, i’ll buy it at some point but not sure if I should get it for the 360 or the ps3

oh man I love that game.

What an overrated turd. I like difficulty, but on Veteran it was fucking stupid. Not hard, but stupid. Not only that, but I could never tell where the hell the enemie’s grenades were coming from because of the terrible depth perception indicator.

Soooooooooo overrated. Online play was okay, though.

It’s okay, I got it on ps3. It’s fun, but it’s not AMAZING

I play online (PC) as Melkor. Love that game…the only one I care to play.

“Death From Above,” when you play the gunner on an AC-130 gunship, is the best mission.

It takes you by surprise because every single mission up till then is a ground-based mission. If anything, it really hits home how much more intense it is on the ground.

I liked the game a lot. I also liked Gears Of War, and Halo 3 as well.

is that the modern warfare one? i play it at my friends house, im sick with the Uzi

I’ve played it for the 360. I thought it was a lot of fun. The online is intense.

Definately one of the best single player campaigns ever, I really got into it.

Can’t go online since mine is cracked, but I played on a lan and it seemed cool, but I’ll just have to stick of counter strike source

I play it on 360. I have not played it online though. Not bad, but I miss hijacking servers in college and having 500 person bouts in medal of honor. I agree with the hand grenade thing kind of pisses me off.

I play online, but most people really suck. It means unless you go on at certain times (I play on an aussie server), there aren’t the good people on, and it’s too easy.

Wayyy better than Halo. All my friends who still play Halo never take cover thinking they still have a energy shield or some shit and are surprised they get killed in only a few shots.

If you cant find the nad to throw it back have you tried running? Thats what I do. I play Hardcore online(PC) and it is so much more fun then normal, one two shots and your dead. Thats how it should be

have it for ps3 and its the only game that i can play consistently without getting bored. the online is one of the best gameplay that ive played.

[quote]SSC wrote:
What an overrated turd. I like difficulty, but on Veteran it was fucking stupid. Not hard, but stupid. Not only that, but I could never tell where the hell the enemie’s grenades were coming from because of the terrible depth perception indicator.

Soooooooooo overrated. Online play was okay, though.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I still play it online (PC) a couple times a week though. The single player campaign was a fucking piece of shit and if you think otherwise re-examine your life. FFS the enemy just has infinite respawn unless you move up to an exact point (oh sorry you are 2 inches too short we spawn more). There is no real AI it is just the same scripted events over and over. The COD4 fan base knocks on CS: Source but honestly CS is still more realistic. Whole reason I don’t play CS anymore is because I threw away enough weekends back in high school on that game.

Anyone who wants their ass handed to them just PM me. I’d even be willing to try on an Aussie server as long as my ping isn’t higher than 250’s.

got it for 360 took me a couple of days too clock it, fun intense game but i havent had a chance to play online, currently playing rainbow 6 vegas

[quote]ProRaven wrote:
“Death From Above,” when you play the gunner on an AC-130 gunship, is the best mission.

It takes you by surprise because every single mission up till then is a ground-based mission. If anything, it really hits home how much more intense it is on the ground.

I liked the game a lot. I also liked Gears Of War, and Halo 3 as well.[/quote]

That was a good mission.

My vote goes for ‘All Ghillied Up’ when you followed that guy around and tried to assassinate that dude.

Best level in a game ever.

[quote]En Sabah Nur wrote:
ProRaven wrote:

I liked the game a lot. I also liked Gears Of War, and Halo 3 as well.

That was a good mission.

My vote goes for ‘All Ghillied Up’ when you followed that guy around and tried to assassinate that dude.

Best level in a game ever.
[/quote]

Man did you try playing that shit on the hardest setting? Trying to hit that guy in high wind was INSANE!

I got it for the 360 and I’m pretty damn good at too…my little brother messed up my records by consistently sucking however…