Anybody on Anadrol?

Im currently halfway through a 12 week cycle of Test-E and I’m definitely not planning on doing another cycle for a good while after this. However, I have been reading all the literature that I can find on as many different compounds as I can.

So my question, is anybody here currently using Anadrol? Or have you used it well in the past? How did you construct the rest of your cycle around the Anadrol? And how did your pct go?
I know that the sides have the propensity to be extreme and I’m really just wondering if the benefits were worth the possible/probable costs that are associated with it.

most guys i know have used it to kickstart a test cycle. ive seen dudes bloat up like a motherfucker, like a pound a day in water weight. savage strength increases. 60 mg/day is a standard dose although i have heard some people making insane gains with only 20. i think its half life is something like 12 hours.
ive never used it myself but people i know run it for 4 weeks.

So at a 12 hour halflife do guys split their dosage if they’re using 60mg? I could see taking it only once if its only 20mg but I’d figure to spread it out more over the day at that halflife. Kind of like a dbol kickstart but so much stronger lol.

I’ve heard about the massive bloat but I also hear that it can be controlled if the right things are used to avoid water retention. I can’t think of what these are off the top of my head but i’ll look it up again.

i love it. usually 100mg is run, and run it with 50mg winstrol they combat each others sides nicely. run for 4 weeks usually and i love drol.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
i love it. usually 100mg is run, and run it with 50mg winstrol they combat each others sides nicely. run for 4 weeks usually and i love drol. [/quote]

x2

it kills my appetite tho

with adex and winny most note that the bloat is manageable as well

[quote]FallujahGrunt wrote:
most guys i know have used it to kickstart a test cycle. ive seen dudes bloat up like a motherfucker, like a pound a day in water weight. savage strength increases. 60 mg/day is a standard dose although i have heard some people making insane gains with only 20. i think its half life is something like 12 hours.
ive never used it myself but people i know run it for 4 weeks.

[/quote]

How do you get 10mg from a 50mg tab? I guess you could cut into equal sized 5ths or something.

when you mention winstrol, do you mean you’re using drol and winny tabs for the first 4 weeks of a cycle and continuing test throughout? i love test and wouldn’t do a cycle without it being the base. but i like the idea of using winny as a counteragent of sorts to the bloat and other sides associated with drol.

and one more question, did anybody ever think to use lasix to fight the bloat instead of winny? I’ve never used lasix or winny and to be hoenst, havent heard of anybody used lasix at all. how does that sound?

I thought Anadrol was over rated. This was a long time ago, but I went to the trouble of going to a clinic to get it…because no one I knew could get Syntax(sp?) Anadrol and everyone believed that most of the other brands were counterfeit. I made gains with it, but not what I was expecting using it alone at the beginning of a cycle.

Did much better with it the second time, but it was stacked with Finajet, so I dunno. Imo Dianabol was better overall, and much better as far as bang for the buck went. Part of that might be dianabol was the first thing I ever took, but I was never that impressed with Anadrol and I was as high as 150 mgs a day.

I have always wanted to try anadrol,but the fear of massive bloating has always deterred me from using. Does winstrol really fight the sides effectively?

Im not a huge fan of Anadrol.

I think dbol is just as effective at an equivalent dose, and MUCH easier to obtain.

If you cant get dbol then you haven’t looked.

[quote]bjjwannabe152 wrote:
when you mention winstrol, do you mean you’re using drol and winny tabs for the first 4 weeks of a cycle and continuing test throughout? i love test and wouldn’t do a cycle without it being the base. but i like the idea of using winny as a counteragent of sorts to the bloat and other sides associated with drol.[/quote]

yes alongside eachother i usually dont use it the first four weeks but run say a 10week test E cycle with a 4 week prop kickstart throw in the anastrol weeks 4-8 somethin like that

I also thought drol was over rated… prefer dbol at 40-50mg/day.

However i never used 100mg/day of drol - so… not sure if it is an accurate comparison.

The winstrol (to the guy who was talking about lasix) has anti-progesterone properties, i used 50mg drol, 25mg winny and 750mg test and never had a problem when using 0.25mg letro too… (possibly a perfect combo - drol and test with winny and letro…high dose, short cycle - 100/50 drol/winny 1000mg/0.25mg+ Test/letro)

Anyway…

Brook

I’ve used both…Drol at 100mg/day, and have used Dbol at 50mg/day…both as front loads for 4 weeks at the start of a cycle.

Dbol - Felt great, big strength increase, water weight can get excessive if not managed properly.

Drol - Felt like shit, killed my appetite, strength about the same as Dbol, and the same problem if water is not controlled. Found adex works well for controlling bloat at 0.25mg EOD

I dont think Lasix is a good idea to control bloat while on cycle.

Its too potent for that and not exactly a drug to go foolin around with just for water retention.

If your to the point where your taking drol I’d assume its a bulker and the extra water retention shouldnt be too much of a worry.

If you are taking drol pre-contest then your taking other stuff to combat the bloat and are probably using lasix pre-contest anyways.

so to sum it up lasix while on cycle just for water management = bad idea imo