Anybody Know What GSP Eats?

Spike

he eats thunder and shits lightning

or however that phrase goes

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
SenseiA wrote:
I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???

Bull testicles.

Seriously, what do you think he eats? There’s no magical food that super athletes have access to.

I would love to see his actual training schedule, though. [/quote]

I wasn’t going to let it out, but after his first loss to Hughes, GSP knew he needed help so he called up Dave Barr. I know what you’re think…poptarts? No, poptarts are for creating mass.

Under Dave’s guidance GSP has trained exclusively by wrestling polar bears! It’s true!

As for diet, baby seals… what else?

strictly chicken

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
strictly chicken[/quote]

Feathers or no feathers?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Reef wrote:
Matt Hughes

Best. Answer. Ever.[/quote]

I bet yall think Lidell is going to beat Tito as well?

I got money riding on Hughes,I doubt he’s gonna lose to a leaf

He eats food.

If he’s like any of the Quebecers I’ve known, Jos Louis and Pepsi are a major food group in his diet.

[quote]Jason32 wrote:
Poutine.

[/quote]

That looks good.

Seriously.

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Reef wrote:
Matt Hughes

Best. Answer. Ever.

I bet yall think Lidell is going to beat Tito as well?

[/quote]

He already did lose to a “leaf”. As for your money being on Hughes, I would suggest investing it elsewhere. You would see a better return by investing in that new company that is making screen doors for submarines.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Jason32 wrote:
Poutine.

That looks good.

Seriously.[/quote]

I was in Quebec for a couple months recently, and Quebec poutine is sooo good. It has to be from Quebec. Anywhere else, and it’s just fries, cheese and gravy.

pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

[quote]SenseiA wrote:
I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???[/quote]

Didn’t workout to well huh? What a bunch of nonsense replies.

whatever he wants…

He eats pure Xyience damn it!!!

[quote]canada wrote:
SenseiA wrote:
I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???

Didn’t workout to well huh? What a bunch of nonsense replies.[/quote]

The question is nonsense, not the replies. Seriously, only St. Pierre, his nutritionist (if he has one) and his trainer are probably the only people who know, and should care, what food the man consumes. Even if he wrote out his daily meal plan, you don’t absolutely know if it is true. He obviously eats well enough to do what he does, which is all that matters.

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
[/quote]

Somebody needs to get out more…

Yeah this thread made it for one of the Topics of the week, now only if anyone knew the answer to it, that would be great.

Babies…

damnit,I always get hughes and hamill confused…there goes my bet