T Nation

Anybody Know What GSP Eats?

I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???

Live children.

I’m pretty sure there was an interview with him on here, you could probably find it relatively easily. I’m not sure if he gives a diet example, but probably mentions something.

[quote]SenseiA wrote:
I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???[/quote]

Bull testicles.

Seriously, what do you think he eats? There’s no magical food that super athletes have access to.

I would love to see his actual training schedule, though.

Spike tablets.

He then enters the Octagon and destruction follows.

D

I know he’s said he never ever cheats on his diet - that’s dedication!

I’m not sure what his diet regimen is, but I know he spits hot fire, if that’s any help.

Poutine.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Live children.

[/quote]
nah its stillborn babies

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
SenseiA wrote:
I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???

Bull testicles.

Seriously, what do you think he eats? There’s no magical food that super athletes have access to.

I would love to see his actual training schedule, though. [/quote]

Buy his DVD then. It goes through his S&C routine.link as below:

www.sherdog.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=261

Everybody knows what GSP eats.

It’s called food. Give it a try some time, it will do wonders for your body composition.

Matt Hughes

[quote]Reef wrote:
Matt Hughes[/quote]

Best. Answer. Ever.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Matt Hughes[/quote]

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

0wN3D.

oh yeah, poutine and horse meat. Second hand smoke helps cardio too.

-chris

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:
Reef wrote:
Matt Hughes

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

0wN3D.

oh yeah, poutine and horse meat. Second hand smoke helps cardio too.

-chris[/quote]

finish it off w/ a coffee crisp and a 5050 !

Poutine, tourtie, horsemeat, your sister and/or girlfriend (out…nightly), lots of beer and he also eats fire and craps lighting.

Uh, 0.9 bananas?

[quote]sjfou wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
SenseiA wrote:
I know George St. Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champ) is a Biotest athlete, mainly plugging Spike. He is a super athlete, and I am sure others as well as myself wonder about what an athlete like himself Eats, and also how he trains. Does anyone know???

Bull testicles.

Seriously, what do you think he eats? There’s no magical food that super athletes have access to.

I would love to see his actual training schedule, though.

Buy his DVD then. It goes through his S&C routine.link as below:

www.sherdog.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=261[/quote]

I have the GSP MMA DVD. Its great, and his conditioning & weight training routine is pretty unique, full body workouts, w/ supersets. Would you believe he only lifts once or twice a week

[quote]SenseiA wrote:
Would you believe he only lifts once or twice a week[/quote]

Yes. I would have been surprised if he lifted more frequently.

are there any videos of him eating ?

[quote]swivel wrote:
are there any videos of him eating ?[/quote]

No, but there are enough nuthuggers out there, he could sell anything. Should have bought out a GSP Cookbook for xmas.