Anybody in Ohio ?

Toledo here. I go to Findlay occassionally.[quote]WS4adumbastard wrote:
Hey guys, im sitting here chuggin down a shake, getting ready to go play in a softball tourney that starts at midnight and goes till 6 a.m sunday, and i get to lookin at the member map, and i see that it doesnt look like we have many t-men in Ohio, tell me this isn’t true. Im in the Findlay-Toledo area myself, lets see where everybody else is.[/quote]

Cleveland, East side, on the beach.

attending osu (soph)
summers at home - cleveland or closer to me… mayfield/chesterland

[quote]Timebomb wrote:
I’m in cincinnati( who-dey), is anyone else from or in cincinnat[/quote]

I work in cincy - commute in from civilization (AKA Kentucky).

columbus here.

Cleveland, Mentor. If anybody lookin for a powerlifting/strongman gym, Titans Gym in Mentor is the best around, i’d be willing to bet the best in the state as well (besides westside down in c-bus). Numerous professional strongmen and professional powerlifters train here including powerlifter Angelo Berardinelli and strongman Don Pope and Ron Slusarski

Originally from Canton, Ohio… in Com-Blo-Us (Columbus) now.

:slight_smile:

I live in Akron, train in Wadsworth

Just started my engineering career here in Toledo. So I moved, but I guess I’m still an Ohioan.

[quote]Papercut wrote:
I live in Akron, train in Wadsworth[/quote]

how far of drive do you have from Akron to Wadsworth?

I was in wadsworth last summer, one of my buddies little brothers graduated from high school so we decided that was a good enough reason to get together and buy a keg.

–JB

[quote]Agent Frost wrote:
:)[/quote]

I laughed my ass off when i heard about Maurice, i was actually driving the gym at like 6 in the morning when it came on the radio, what a dumbass, now did he end up in Canada, Arena, or Prison ?

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:

I laughed my ass off when i heard about Maurice, i was actually driving the gym at like 6 in the morning when it came on the radio, what a dumbass, now did he end up in Canada, Arena, or Prison ?

–JB[/quote]

Hes a big mark on the Buckeyes (i am not a fan so i dont care either way) but i believe the twit is in prison.

I don’t know how I missed this thread but I’m in Akron, OH.

Some of you are nearby me.

Where do you train?

[quote]Agent Frost wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:

–JB

Hes a big mark on the Buckeyes (i am not a fan so i dont care either way) but i believe the twit is in prison.
[/quote]

Yeah he’s in prison for 3 years for various violations.

I did a paper on his case against the NFL on why (I felt) he got screwed. I know a lot of people probably don’t feel the same, but I feel bad for him and his whole situation.

Anyways, sorry, I’m not from Ohio. Originally from Oklahoma, and live in Illinois now.

I’ve been to Ohio once though, driving from New York back to Oklahoma. Does that count? (probably not lol)

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:

–JB

Yeah he’s in prison for 3 years for various violations.

I did a paper on his case against the NFL on why (I felt) he got screwed. I know a lot of people probably don’t feel the same, but I feel bad for him and his whole situation.

Anyways, sorry, I’m not from Ohio. Originally from Oklahoma, and live in Illinois now.

I’ve been to Ohio once though, driving from New York back to Oklahoma. Does that count? (probably not lol)[/quote]

Tmoney, are you just in illinois for school, or are you based there now ?

Im moving to illinois at the end of this summer for school and work.

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Agent Frost wrote:

Tmoney, are you just in illinois for school, or are you based there now ?

Im moving to illinois at the end of this summer for school and work.

–JB
[/quote]

I’m in Illinois just for school working on my masters (unless I find a job here), then I’ll move wherever the work takes me.

Where are you going to be working and going to school at?

Moving back to Ohio from Illinois at the end of this month, I’m going back to Cincy, Cincy, Cincy, I’m going back Cincy…

[quote]Skuebb wrote:
Timebomb wrote:
I’m in cincinnati( who-dey), is anyone else from or in cincinnat

I work in cincy - commute in from civilization (AKA Kentucky).
[/quote]

I go to/ live next to University of Cincinnati and I’m currently co-oping downtown at Duke Energy. If you guys go to the UC rec I’ve probably seen you there…

[quote]lovefire wrote:
Youngstown- T-vixen[/quote]

Dayton here … wow … youngstown never looked so good …