Any Update Biotest Standalones?

Tim, TC et al,

Tim had mentioned a short time ago, in the thread on the new Alpha Male, I believe, that Biotest would be releasing standalone (single-ingredient) supplements so that people could mix and match to their hearts’ content. Any update on when these will be released (and which ones are likely to be offered)?

Thanks!

Bueller? Bueller . . . ?

I ask because I just finished up an old bottle of M and was wondering if Biotest will be introducing a vitex (or M-like) standalone supplement soon, as my luck has it that, as soon as I order another brand of vitex, Biotest will – the very next day – come out with a better version that I’ll wish I had waited for and bought.

:wink:

There is one coming. Rez-V I think it might be called. In a few weeks. It’s like a new and improved M.

[quote]Damici wrote:
Bueller? Bueller . . . ?

I ask because I just finished up an old bottle of M and was wondering if Biotest will be introducing a vitex (or M-like) standalone supplement soon, as my luck has it that, as soon as I order another brand of vitex, Biotest will – the very next day – come out with a better version that I’ll wish I had waited for and bought.

;)[/quote]

Just wait until you are so fed up that you are going to place an order…than wait one day.

Precisely. :wink:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Damici wrote:
Bueller? Bueller . . . ?

:wink:

Just wait until you are so fed up that you are going to place an order…than wait one day.[/quote]