Any Trance Fans?

Ive been listening to Trance for years now,I never got into it so much to know any fo the Djs Name or the name of songs,I just would listen to anything with a good beat and with some decent lyrics but lately,I just been fiending for it. Does anybody have good songs that I should look for and any sites I can buy cds from?

Heres some great tracks thats been on heavy rotation for me…
1.Dj Shah ft. Adriana Thorpe-Who will find me
2.Armin Van Buuren-Going Wrong
3.Above and Beyond-Home (Club Mix)
4.Iio-Is it Love
5.Dj Shah ft. Adriana Thorpe-Back to You (Club Mix)
6.Above and Beyond-M (Ayumi original song) ((ANTHEM OF THE HEAVENS!!))

Dash Berlin - Till The Skye Falls Down
Arrakeen - The First Coming
Simon Shaker - Naco
Super 8 & Tab - Needs To Feel (Wippenberg Remix)
C-Jay & Eelke Kleijn - Daglicht

(Good luck finding the last one, ahahaha)

This is my favorite type of music. I’ve seen Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Benny Benasi, and a couple of others in concert…

Here are the names of some songs that I can think of right now:

Paul Oakenfold:
-In search of sunrise
-Planet Rock (Swordfish Mix)
-Nightmare (Sinister Strings Mix)
-Someone Like You
-Starry Eyed Surprise
-Faster Kill Pussycat
-Days Go BY
-Southern Sun

Tiesto:
-break my fall
-Traffic
-Lethal Industry
-just be
-love comes again
-Adagio for Strings
-in the dark

Benny Benasi:
-i love my sex

Armin:
-love you more
-sound of goodbye

Also check out Fedde le Grand, Erick Prydz, Felix da Housecat. I also like to buy cds from ministry of sound or Ultra Dance, Ultra Trance. There are so many others I will try to list them later on.

Pretty good recommendations.

Dj Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 3 especially, but any ISoS will do.

Anything from Oceanlab (Above & Beyond), DJ Shah or 4 Strings

My son is only 15 and has been composing trance songs for the past year (using Logic Pro). They’re really good… and I’m not even a trance fan.

God,Adriana Thorpes voice is angelic. =D

Anyway,thanks for the recomendations im finding Dash Berlin,Eric Prydz,Paul Oakenfold real easy to find but the others are really difficult to look for. Btw,I dont want to start a flame war but I dont see why so many people like “Tiesto” so much. Hes good but hes not great. He doesnt have that great appeal to me as much as Armin Van Buuren or Above and Beyond or DJ Shah. Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for recommendations,please suggest more!

benassi is alright, all his shit sounds the same but for what its worth at least he uses deeper/darker sounds. i dont listen to trance, i really dont like how soft it is but dont worry im not here to bash it or anything.

any of you guys fuck with hardstyle/hardhouse?

I got into trance years ago, and got burned out on it pretty quick. I took a trip to Ibiza in 2000, and REALLY got burned out on it then. I was 24 back then and had my head halfway up my ass compared to now. I think the time for trance has come and gone. Its huge with the exctasy community, and not much more than that from what I remember.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
benassi is alright, all his shit sounds the same but for what its worth at least he uses deeper/darker sounds. i dont listen to trance, i really dont like how soft it is but dont worry im not here to bash it or anything.

any of you guys fuck with hardstyle/hardhouse?[/quote]

Give em some artist so i can listen to them on youtube or Imeem,Maybe I might find it intresting. If its anything like Happy Hardcore though,im not even going to talk to you,lol.

i dont know what happy hardcore is.

check out

Showtek
Dark Oscillators
Deepack
DJ Isaac

also Tranceball - Dj Coone Remix

hahaha - SMF

Juno Reactor (if you liked the music from The Matrix flicks)

Yoji Biomehanika - The Rain

Check out Alex Kidd, Marco V and John Gibbons!

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Does anybody have good songs that I should look for and any sites I can buy cds from?
[/quote]

Setup stations with your favorite songs at pandora.com. When you find new stuff you like they have links to purchase tracks/albums from itunes and cds from amazon.

Is this on or off of ecstacy?

[quote]storey420 wrote:
Is this on or off of ecstacy?[/quote]

Either or

But really, trance music can eaisly be apprecriated without having to fill yourself with any extras.

Oakenfold and Tiesto used to be at the top of my list, however Van Buuren has now far surpased them in my opinoin. Saw a couple hour set by him a couple years ago in Edmonton and it was phenominal.

Tiesto acutally has a weekly radio show out now that ive downloaded a few sets of recently. Current music that sounds like it could of been put out in the 00-02 era.

Going to seek out some of these other suggestions when I get home later on.

Trance music is good for film soundtracks, or if you’re high. Electronic music is too engineered for me. It lacks soul. Keyboard players tend to like it, for the most part.

Although I do like Tangerine Dream from back in the 70’s, I prefer the natural rhythms and sound of raw, man-made rock and roll, jazz and blues.

[quote]LazyFingers wrote:
Yoji Biomehanika - The Rain

Check out Alex Kidd, Marco V and John Gibbons![/quote]

I’m going to go see Yoji in July!
It’s gonna be amazing!

Anybody know any concert dates and locations of when Armin or Tiesto are coming to the states?

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Anybody know any concert dates and locations of when Armin or Tiesto are coming to the states?[/quote]

Why in the name of the Gods of Bodybuilding would ANYBODY want to go see Dj Suckso?