Hello! I get inspiration from Paul’s article: https://www.t-nation.com/training/how-to-build-superhero-muscle and other articles from him and I come up with the following layout. 3 days a week ppl.
- Seated Leg Curls 2 x 8-10
- Leg Press 2 x 12-15
- Smith Squat 1 x 10
- Leg Extensions 1 x 15-20
- Split Squat (emphasis on glutes) 2 x 8-12
- Standing Low Cable Row (wide grip) 2 x 8-10
- Supinated Grip Pulldown 2 x 8-10
- Dumbbell Shrugs 3 x 10
- Front Plate Raise (all the way overhead) 4 x 8 (as Paul suggests on the article)
- Cable Curls 3 x 8-10
- Incline Barbell Press 2 x 8-10
- Incline Dumbbell Fly 2 x 8-12
- Dumbbell Lateral Complex 2 x
- A. Top-Half Front Raise: (from parallel to the floor, to overhead) 4-6 reps
- B. Lateral Raise: 4-6 reps
- C. “Y” Lateral Raise with thumbs up: 4-6 reps
- D. Outside-In Raise: 4-6 reps
***from CT article: https://www.t-nation.com/training/growth-factor-shoulder-training ***
- Seated Dumbbell Press 1 x 8-10
- Rope Pushdown 4 x 6 (as Paul suggests on the article)
I have more volume on leg day than his article. I want some emphasis on my legs.
I am 30 years old. I am training for 1.5 years. My goal is hypertrophy. My height is 185 cm. My weight is 85 kg.
Some of my best lifts: Barbell Squat 70kgs x 8reps, Barbell Bench Press 50kgs x 8 reps, Incline Barbell Press 55kgs x 6 reps, Leg Press 160kgs x 15 reps, RDL 60kgs x 8 reps, Seated Dumbbell Press 17,5 kgs (each hand) x 11 reps, Split Squat 20kgs (each hand) x 12 reps, Barbell Row 50kgs x 7 reps.
If this program is not for my level, any changes or an other program recommendation would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!