Any Thoughts On My Cycle?

Week 1-10 sust 500mgs/week, eq 400mgs/week,a-sin 25mgs/ed, week 1-6 ot 50mgs/ed, week 9 start hcg 500iu/day for next 10 days, week 11 start nolva 40mgs/ed for next 2weeks then lower dose to 20mgs/ed for 2 more weeks - thanks for the help guys!

[quote]lu79 wrote:
Week 1-10 sust 500mgs/week, eq 400mgs/week,a-sin 25mgs/ed, week 1-6 ot 50mgs/ed, week 9 start hcg 500iu/day for next 10 days, week 11 start nolva 40mgs/ed for next 2weeks then lower dose to 20mgs/ed for 2 more weeks - thanks for the help guys![/quote]

I’ve always been an adamant supporter of the notion that front-loading nolvadex is redundant. I see no need to go anywhere over 20mg/day and never have. It’s worked just fine that way, too.

Also, by “a-sin” do you mean Aromasin? If so, why do you feel the need to shut down your estrogen production throughout your entire cycle? With as much testosterone/equipoise you’re taking, it would seem you’re trying to get the biggest gains possible.

FYI You need some level of estrogen to grow and otherwise stay healthy. Save it for post-cycle when you crash out on that huge estrogen loopback.

Your Pct shouldn’t start on week 11 because of the longer esters in the test give it a few more weeks and you might even want to add a week to it

i thought that aromasin didnt completely shut you down and that it was a better choice than a-dex because of that same reason but i might be wrong and kickbxr i think your right i should wait an extra week i was debating on that thanks for the input what do you guys think about the hcg?

i would run it like this
1-10week eq
1-12week sust
1-13week hcg
use the nolva instead of the armo during cycle …
start pct at week 14 use armo 25mg ed / clomid 100mg ed

use the hcg at the start of ur cycle not at the end u wanna keep ur boys working thru ur whole cycle once u hit that test they will stop workin thats why u use the hcg to keep em going while on test , then when on pct u will be bringin ur test levels up so they wont be out for too long

whats your reason for recommending a SERM during cycle instead of an AI?

[quote]lu79 wrote:
Week 1-10 sust 500mgs/week, eq 400mgs/week,a-sin 25mgs/ed, week 1-6 ot 50mgs/ed, week 9 start hcg 500iu/day for next 10 days, week 11 start nolva 40mgs/ed for next 2weeks then lower dose to 20mgs/ed for 2 more weeks - thanks for the help guys![/quote]

wk 1-12: 500 mg sust, 400 mg EQ
wk 1-6: 50 mg OT ED
wk 3-12: HCG 250-500 IU every sat and sun
wk 3-12: 0.5 mg a-dex EOD

if you want to run a traditional PCT, give 3 full weeks clearance time first while tapering out your a-dex (use a-sin if u like):

wk 13: 0.25 mg a-dex EOD
wk 14: 0.25 mg a-dex E3D
wk 16: 40 mg Nolva ED
wk 17-19: 20 mg nolva ED

or you could try a taper if you feel so inclined.

i think that would be the way to go juice20jd only one question why would i start the ai on the third week?just curious thanks for your help guys

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
wk 3-12: HCG 250-500 IU every sat and sun
[/quote]

juice, what’s the reasoning behind the weekend protocol for HCG? As opposed to, let’s say Mon and Thurs? Or even more frequently?