Any Thoughts on Casey Anthony

I’ll waste my time worrying about this irrelevant cunt after they throw the criminals who bankrupted this country and destroyed the economy in the slammer. Who cares about this shit? It’s a shame that the kid is dead. Nothing will bring her back, like Lifticus said. But really, in the grand scheme of things this verdict has absolutely ZERO impact on anything remotely related to my life.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’ll waste my time worrying about this irrelevant cunt after they throw the criminals who bankrupted this country and destroyed the economy in the slammer. Who cares about this shit? It’s a shame that the kid is dead. Nothing will bring her back, like Lifticus said. But really, in the grand scheme of things this verdict has absolutely ZERO impact on anything remotely related to my life. [/quote]

That’s an interesting perspective. Do you not care about anything that doesn’t impact you directly?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
But really, in the grand scheme of things this verdict has absolutely ZERO impact on anything remotely related to my life. [/quote]

Just goes to show how people cannot mind their own business about anything.

How boring of a life does one have to have to have their eyeballs affixed to CNN all damn day long? Only a bunch of no-minded turd-brains would follow it.

I will, however, congratulate the jury for taking the death penalty seriously enough to consider it in delivering the verdict. If she was guilty it was an EPIC PROSECUTION FAIL.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’ll waste my time worrying about this irrelevant cunt after they throw the criminals who bankrupted this country and destroyed the economy in the slammer. Who cares about this shit? It’s a shame that the kid is dead. Nothing will bring her back, like Lifticus said. But really, in the grand scheme of things this verdict has absolutely ZERO impact on anything remotely related to my life. [/quote]

Really now! Who are the criminals who “bankrupted this country?” I was not aware that we were bankrupt.

[quote]forlife wrote:
Do you not care about anything that doesn’t impact you directly?[/quote]

A man can only care so much about trivial shit.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I was not aware that we were bankrupt. [/quote]

Only because your overlords will not admit it.

To anyone paying attention it is all too obvious.

I always enjoy watching people who know very little about a court case second guess a jury who got to look at all of the evidence over a long period of time. Granted she is an unsympathetic character in every way. In fact, it’s very easy to hate her just by looking at her. But the fact is not one person on this board can say without question that she’s guilty of murder. Yet, that never seems to stop the average knuckle head from saying it anyway.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I always enjoy watching people who know very little about a court case second guess a jury who got to look at all of the evidence over a long period of time. Granted she is an unsympathetic character in every way. In fact, it’s very easy to hate her just by looking at her. But the fact is not one person on this board can say without question that she’s guilty of murder. Yet, that never seems to stop the average knuckle head from saying it anyway.[/quote]

THIS.

Based on the evidence, the verdict went exactly as it should have - NOT guilty.

For every murderer that gets off because a lack of direct evidence, there is a person who is wrongly convicted with circumstantial evidence.

Just ask Anthony Graves of Texas.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Really now! Who are the criminals who “bankrupted this country?” I was not aware that we were bankrupt. [/quote]

I dont know what you would call this when your unfunded liablilities are roughly two time the planets GDP, but that is beyond broke.

[quote]Travis56 wrote:
Does this ruling mean that all accused murderers should be tried under these same standards? A high percentage of murders can go unsolved if this is the correct way to come to a verdict. Would your stance change Brother Chris if it was your family member.[/quote]

Would you change your stance if you were on trial and all the prosecution had was circumstantial evidence?

[quote]phatphit wrote:
not guilty???seriously this POS should suffer in hell for eternity[/quote]

Akshully near as I can tell, her defense did not dispute at all that she killed her child. The question for the jury was “is this murder”? and they were convinced it was accidental death and a botched coverup. Said differently, her defense team convicted her of something else and this was not what the jury was asked to find on.

Remember that too if you ever need the services of a lawyer. If you are up on charges and s/he thinks you did it, they’ll work hard at convicting you of that since the jury will be limited on what it can do.

– jj

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

To anyone paying attention it is all too obvious.[/quote]

We’ve had this conversation many times. I am doing well, able to get business loans at great rates. Just purchased a new car. Food prices are fine and crime rates are low.

Where is the turmoil and havoc that you and your cronies predicted?

If this is a depression then by all means let it continue!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Really now! Who are the criminals who “bankrupted this country?” I was not aware that we were bankrupt. [/quote]

I dont know what you would call this when your unfunded liablilities are roughly two time the planets GDP, but that is beyond broke.[/quote]

And the negative effects on my life are?

ZIP

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I dont know what you would call this when your unfunded liablilities are roughly two time the planets GDP, but that is beyond broke.[/quote]

ZIP[/quote]

For now.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

We’ve had this conversation many times. I am doing well, able to get business loans at great rates. Just purchased a new car. Food prices are fine and crime rates are low.

If this is a depression then by all means let it continue![/quote]

Hey, that’s cool! Me too.

But it all hinges on the dollars purchasing power…and if you haven’t noticed…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

ZIP[/quote]

For now.[/quote]

Things were fine a few years back when you launched into your scenario of gloom and doom. They’re fine now and I’ll wager than 5 years from this very day they’ll still be fine.

I guess anyone can say anything this is the Internet, and you are proving that with your off base dire predictions.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve noticed but I think where you gloom and doomers are mistaken is that just because something is sick does not mean that it’s going to die. Economies evolve for many reasons. The dollar can make a startling come back, over time.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve noticed but I think where you gloom and doomers are mistaken is that just because something is sick does not mean that it’s going to die. Economies evolve for many reasons. The dollar can make a startling come back, over time.[/quote]

The dollar?

Yes.

The US?

No.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

That’s an interesting perspective. Do you not care about anything that doesn’t impact you directly?[/quote]

Dude, I’m too busy working so I can afford to pay my way through college to turn my degrees into teaching credentials so I can have a positive impact on children like the victim to give a FLYING FUCK about some degenerate halfway across the country.

None of this means anything and to be honest, this thread doesn’t even belong in this forum. It’s not political in nature by any means and it certainly isn’t a world issue.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

When I said “bankrupt” I used it as a figure of speech. I think you know exactly what I am getting at so stop trying to start some bullshit argument with me. And don’t think I didn’t forget about our bet… :wink: