Any Thoughs On PGCL?

Anyone try this or know anyone who tried this? From what I’ve read it looks promising for burning fat.

OK I’m going to bump this once. I’ve read about PGCL on various forums such as B.K’s P.M. and O.L.M. Besides the sides of sitting on the toilet a lot this stuff seems awesome. Lose 20lbs of fat in 2-3 weeks while retaining your muscle.

Still its a new drug so I question its safety. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Bushy, P-22, Wait you ectomorphs probable don’t care about this stuff.

Sounds like pretty badass stuff. I’d rather use DNP + AAS to be honest. Way less side effects.

[quote]T234 wrote:
Sounds like pretty badass stuff. I’d rather use DNP + AAS to be honest. Way less side effects. [/quote]

Actually from what I’ve read DNP is hellish and a lot of guys can’t tolerate it. This stuff has much more tolerable sides plus its very anabolic too. Some compare it to DNP + IGF-1. The only sides I know of is that you shit a lot at first but hey that doesn’t seem so bad.

Get a magazine, your ipod, shit I’ll just bring in my lap top or my guitar! Now it kind of sounds like fun:)

Did you look at the thread already here on the subject before posting this?..Hmmm, guess not…

Just some of the common side effects I read on elitefitness was guys throwing up, severe cramps, diarrhea, hemorroids, and bad fatigue. I have used DNP @ 500mg ED with no side effects at all except very bad gym performance.

But ya, its results do seem very nice if you can handle the sides.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Did you look at the thread already here on the subject before posting this?..Hmmm, guess not…[/quote]

No I didn’t because I didn’t see it. Is it up to date? Let me try a search.

No shit just from last week too. I haven’t been on here so much so I missed it.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
No shit just from last week too. I haven’t been on here so much so I missed it. [/quote]
30 Lashes for you, Running dog of the North!!!

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Hagar wrote:
No shit just from last week too. I haven’t been on here so much so I missed it.
30 Lashes for you, Running dog of the North!!!
[/quote]

LOL! LOL!