Any Teachers In Here?

my bros a teacher but he’s got the easiest setup though… the bastard

he teaches economics which is only an A-level subject (american equivelent is SAT I think) so he doesn’t teach anyone under 16. he also works at an all boys school so no problems with buff underage chicks either.

I need to get him to post on here he introduced me to T-Nation but I have no idea what his log in name is. G

I just recently graduated in the fall, and am looking for a teaching job. The two pictures in this thread a fucking hilarious, hahahaha.

-MS

I am a Computer Science teacher in a small university.

I am a high school science teacher. I have IPC (Intergraded Physics & Chemistr)…fancy way of saying physical science.
Plus I coach football(Offensive Line) and both boys and girls powerlifting.

High school math and physics. (B.Sc Computational Science, B.Ed Secondary Education)

On the last day of classes before spring break I noticed 5-6 grade 12 students run out of a bathroom. I walked inside the bathroom and found 6 beers, shotgunned, dumped in the sink.

Boys will be boys?

I’m a teacher too. Cool dinosaur avatar and all.

To the OP, the best girls always end up with the worst guys in high school. Just be glad that it isn’t YOUR child in her stomach.

EDIT: I just looked at the “Administrators Online” thingy. Chris Shugart used to be an English teacher. Dan John is a teacher too (currently, I think).

HeadHunter is the most outspoken teacher in this site that I can think of off the top of my head. He must really hate his job, because in many of his posts he either hates on students or makes pervertful questions/comments. He can correct me if I’m wrong. It is the internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I teach computers to grades 6-12 at a private school. Enjoyable job, haven’t had too many problems with students.

I work in an International school (16-19yr olds) in Sweden…My good friend in the same school gave a test and whilst correcting one by a girl in the class he noticed some writing at the bottom and it simply said “i’m 18 now”…

Dangerous stuff…especially when the girl in question looks an awful lot like Carmen Electra…

[quote]FatPat wrote:
I work in an International school (16-19yr olds) in Sweden…My good friend in the same school gave a test and whilst correcting one by a girl in the class he noticed some writing at the bottom and it simply said “i’m 18 now”…

Dangerous stuff…especially when the girl in question looks an awful lot like Carmen Electra…[/quote]

…don’t stand so… don’t stand so close to me…

[quote]FatPat wrote:

Dangerous stuff…especially when the girl in question looks an awful lot like Carmen Electra…[/quote]

I think we, T-Nation, need pictures to verify this fact that this girl looks like Carmen Electra…

Sean T,

I, for one, dislike it when people make outrageous statements…“like I invented the question mark” and don’t back it up but in this case, when jobs are on the line etc etc…twould be foolish.

That said, the girls over here are truely ridiculous. Some places get a reputation that is undeserved but I can safely put peoples minds at rest when it comes to Swedish stereotypes…it does exactly what it says on the tin. Blonde…beautiful figures, really down to earth. Why do you think i moved here…the meatballs?

[quote]FatPat wrote:
Sean T,

I, for one, dislike it when people make outrageous statements…“like I invented the question mark” and don’t back it up but in this case, when jobs are on the line etc etc…twould be foolish.

That said, the girls over here are truely ridiculous. Some places get a reputation that is undeserved but I can safely put peoples minds at rest when it comes to Swedish stereotypes…it does exactly what it says on the tin. Blonde…beautiful figures, really down to earth. Why do you think i moved here…the meatballs?[/quote]

Hmmm… meatballs. Lol I know, I was just kidding. But then again, I’m 17.