Any Suggestions on a Good Tren Cycle

I’ve done 3 cycles already and would like to work Tren into a future cycle but I would need some suggestions on what to add with it.I was hoping on making it a lean bulk cycle so I imagine I would stack it with some form of test.

A little history:
The 3 cycles I did were 12 week cycles with Enanthate at 500mgs a week and I used dbol and propionate(not at the same time)to start these cycles.Dbol was at 40mgs a day for 4 weeks and prop was at 75mgs a day for 4 weeks.Adex at .25mgs a day and clomid to end the cycle at the 14th week starting at 300mgs a day tapering down to 50mgs at the end of the 16th week.Then 3 months off from end of clomid before starting the next cycle.

I’ve been told to use the tren acetate at 75mgs a day for aprox 10 weeks but would like to hear if I should wait a little longer before doing using tren.Or possibly a good cycle I could do it with if u think I am ready for it.

Also thoughts on which would be better to go with.The tren acetate or enanthate?

Any thoughts good or bad are welcome.If you need more info let me know.

Thanks

anyone???

You didn’t search at all?

I think good gains can come from this. Tren E is usually only used by those who know they can handle tren. Some cannot handle the sides and being acetate is a much faster drug it can be out of your system faster as well.

I started out something like this and then played with the dosages…

w1-10(or 12) test prop 75mg/ed
w1-6(or 8) tren ace 50mg/ed

AI optional

pct of choice.

DG

Looks fine.

A few things:

1. Why do you think an acetate ester needs 10 weeks? plus with tren being an uncomfortable and harsh drug to say the least, dont you think 6 weeks would be much more sensible. i doubt you could finish that massive dose for that long.

2. 75mg ED? 525mg/wk? I think this is far too high for someone who has not used this uncomfortable and harsh drug, if it were me, and i have not used it either, i would start at around 300mg/wk and taper it upwards as i felt the need.

3. One thing i dont know personally but have read a number of accounts on - and see the logic is this; Tren gives bad side effects. If you use enanthate and it wrecks you, you will have 2 weeks to endure the symptoms. If you use Acetate and hate it, you will have a day to endure.
    Also enanthate esters are typically run for long 10 week cycles… an acetate ester would be fine in 4-6 weeks of use.

Brook

Thanks guys.

I appreciate the input.

Yes I have heard that the side effects wreck some people so the acetate makes more sense in that regard.

[quote]deafwoody wrote:
Thanks guys.

I appreciate the input.

Yes I have heard that the side effects wreck some people so the acetate makes more sense in that regard.[/quote]

I would recommend backing off your AI to EOD at .25 and see how that feels. If you were ok with that dose ED thats fine, but its a little high for what you were running IMO.

Yeah I was told .25 everyday but as I read a little on this forum I saw everybody was running it at .125 ED for simular cycles.

I’ll give it a try.I’m planning on running another cycle before I try the tren but would love to hear what others know or have triec as far as cycles were concerned.
My next cycle will be cypionate at 500mgs/wk and deca at 300-400 wk with all the adex and clomid.

My 2 steroids I would like to try would be anavar and tren so I’m going to try and find out as much info as possible over the next 6 months before I make my decision

Thanks

It’s a very sweet drug. The only common problem is night sweats.

And “tren cough” can occur but seems related to the injection being over-concentrated, to benzyl alcohol concentration being too high, and with unlucky injection sites also being a factor.

It’s not unusual for me to do 4 injections a day (1 mL each) and at that rate, I have a tren cough episode, lasting less than a minute, maybe once a month on average. So the rate is low when conditions are optimized (50 mg/mL, no benzyl alcohol, slow injections.)

Another thing that can be a good idea is to stop the injection half-way through. I rarely bother as the problem rate is so low, but stopping halfway through and waiting a minute, at least that way if tren cough occurs it is with only half the intensity.

I just don’t agree with the “harshness” claim and not one athlete I ever wrote a trenbolone cycle for ever complained of it – and that’s many many hundreds of instances.

Yeah I know that the steroid books said so. Back when I was advocating 50 mg TA per day (still a decent dose but now viewed by me as the lower practical end) which is the same amount of trenbolone itself as is one ampule of Parabolan, the steroid books said one ampule PER WEEK of Parabolan was harsh and anything much more than that was crazy.

Somehow it’s a myth that has attached itself to trenbolone. Along with being “hard on the kidneys.”

But night sweats, yes that can happen, though hardly is guaranteed to do so.

On having both trenbolone and oxandrolone as favorites: there is no real reason to use oxandrolone when using trenbolone. Just taking more trenbolone would be a more economical way of getting the same added effect, and without the liver toxicity.

Think trenbolone and Dianabol, or trenbolone and testosterone, or trenbolone and HCG (not a steroid but will provide enough testosterone production to enable doing better than with trenbolone alone, which yields a low testosterone condition.)

Yeah I have heard about the “tren cough” and that scared me a bit as I still need my cardio.Also I’ve read about the dark brown urine.Was told to drink lots of water.The night sweats are new.

Thanks for the info.

Very informative.

I have been on tren for 3 weeks now and have had night sweats only a couple times and have never gotten the tren cough yet. I do have a cough right now but I think that’s more due to the change in weather.

Otherwise strength, pumps, aggression have definitely been different. I’ve read that tren can suppress appetite and I believe it is doing so with me as mine sucks right now. It could be that I’m now off of my GHRP6 which gave me an enormous apetite and now I’m not used to being ‘normal’ lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Also tren has been ran at 50mg ed along with prop at 75mg, recently bumped to 100mg to see if a difference occurs. I also added in 50mg winny about a week ago.

so far thumbs up

DG

Thanks dirty.

Please keep me updated on the whole cycle and how it went for u.ie strength,size weight,fat loss etc.

People only think tren is harsh because they dont stack it with test.

Its not the compound itself that hurts, its the lack of test in your system that makes you feel like crap.

EDIT: Since using the drug i find that at 350mg/wk it has nothing but positive effects for myself, and was not in the slightest bit harsh to me. However i know that it is very uncomfortable in others at the same or lower doses.[quote]

this is not true. Shutdown isnt the harsh bit, it is the very high androgen content.

It affects appetite, sleep, mood in a very potent way (apparently).

By your reasoning Deca would be as ‘harsh’ as tren… but it is absolutely not.

I havent used tren, but i have used enough steroids to know that if i took one that had the sides that tren can give, then in my mind i would consider it harsh. As i do halo, and methyltrienolone… it is very very high androgens that are harsh on the body.

As for the kidney issues… all i know is that one guy pissed blood on this site after using a high dose tren cycle, and many more have increased urea in their stream.

JMO.

Brook[/quote]

Can u give me alittle more info on the “tren cough”.

Is it a bad cough u devolpe that doesn’t go away or do u just start coughing after the injection?

I’ve never been given an explanation of what really happens in regards to it.

Thanks

[quote] Brook wrote:
this is not true. Shutdown isnt the harsh bit, it is the very high androgen content.

It affects appetite, sleep, mood in a very potent way (apparently).

By your reasoning Deca would be as ‘harsh’ as tren… but it is absolutely not.

I havent used tren, but i have used enough steroids to know that if i took one that had the sides that tren can give, then in my mind i would consider it harsh. As i do halo, and methyltrienolone… it is very very high androgens that are harsh on the body.

As for the kidney issues… all i know is that one guy pissed blood on this site after using a high dose tren cycle, and many more have increased urea in their stream.

JMO.

Brook[/quote]

I’m not going to lie. My urine has been quite a bit darker since going ‘on’. Sometimes it has a funky smell to it too (no I’m not smelling my piss) but I can smell it when I go.

It has affected mood, appetite, and sleep as well. When I’m in the gym I love it…otherwise it can get kinda crazy. I’m glad I’m a mellow person, but still find myself getting pissed at stuff that shouldn’t bother me, I know before it wouldn’t have but now for some reason it does. Driving in Socal traffic for one. lol

DG

I’ve been finding really hard to stay fully hydrated. I also find that I can get moody really quick, but nothing too serious. I sweat a lot at night anyways so I haven’t noticed anything too crazy in that department.

As for sleeping, I actually sleep better while on, but its only been 3 weeks so trensomnia may still be in the works. I haven’t had any tren cough yet.

Some Tren cycle logs

Randizo - This is a TestE, TrenA cycle

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/randizos_new_cycle_have_some_questions

Mine [ironjoe] - TestE, TrenE, Winny, Mastron

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/round_two_for_ironjoe_

“Tren cough” is a coughing fit that lasts about a minute after some trenbolone injections. That time figure is very rough. But absolutely it is an at-the-time thing, not an ongoing cough.

As mentioned, it’s not inevitable, and can be quite rare.

My unproven belief is that in some cases an injection delivers an unusual, extremely brief short pulse of extreme levels of TA, which for some reason makes the lungs feel like hell. So brief that the resulting coughing fit is short.

As mentioned, higher TA concentration and higher benzyl alcohol loevels seem to make the problem much more likely.

If urine is darker the problem is you’re drinking less water without being aware of it, or drinking the same but sweating more and thus not having as much water available for the urine. Not that it is “harsh on the kidneys.” There is absolutely zero actual evidence to support that, though again it’s something steroid books say.

Thanks for all the info.

I was reading one of the threads that ironjoe put links to and I saw the 1 cycle that interested me.

Everything seems pretty straight forward but I have a quick question.

Ii was told that Tren acetate was to be taken every day and even more so within an hour of u working out.The cycle said to take it EOD.

I have access to the same TTE (tren 150mg,test E 125mg,test cyp 125mg) and would like to know if I am better taking 1/2ml every other day of 1/4 ml every day.

Or do u think I up it to 1/3 ml ED or 2/3 ml EOD.

Also is it ok to just go with the pct or should I taper down?

OK more then 1 question

With the TrenE EoD is more then sufficient to keep sides down. It has an 8 day halflife, so almost 4x as long as trenAce. The drawback is if you don’t like trens sides, your going to have to wait 2 weeks before they go away, and they take almost a month before they even appear.

Because the TestE and TrenE are long esters and highly supressive, i would run a stasis taper at the end of a cycle with them.

And if its your first time with tren, i would run 1/2cc of the TTE EoD, it still works out to be around 700mg of active steroid/week.

I have many friends who have done it at that dosage and been very happy with the results and had very few sides.

Just tapering down and hoping for natural T production to come back well despite no PCT would be a very poor idea with trenbolone enanthate: not that it’s a good idea with the acetate either, but even worse with the enanthate.

The reason is that it seems that trenbolone is unusually suppressive for any given degree of anabolic effect. I don’t know why that would be because there isn’t any estrogenic suppression nor progestagenic, so why would it be different than other Class I androgens also lacking those additional suppressive mechanisms?

I forget how low I’ve gone with TA on the thought if seeing if it could give a little edge without being much suppressive, but it was pretty low while still staying apparently suppressive. I didn’t take blood or salivary tests but just went by the “wood-o-meter,” which actually is not a bad method especially if over time and with repeated experiments.

While not remembering the figure, I’m sure it was down to something like 15 mg/day and still resulting in considerably reduced libido from baseline.

So in other words, if “tapering” you’d have to wait till anabolic effect from the TE was below or maybe even well below anabolic effect of normal T production before normal T production might come back.

For this reason also I wouldn’t prefer using TE towards the end of a cycle at all, but tapering it in what were supposed to be recovery weeks is an even more problematic idea, IMO.