Any Review on Defy Medical?

Usually at the 6 week mark, this is how long it takes for testosterone blood levels to stabilize. You will continue to show improvement beyond 1 year with little protocol changes in that time as you further optimise treatment.

1 Like

Yea I went in my primary doctor early talking bout the shot he say he give one of his patients 400mg a shot and it last the patient a month cuz I ask how he treat other patients that he giving shot too lol he was telling me the stronger dosage will last longer idk tho but I told him Iā€™m gonna try defy medical out and he help me did the physical exam that defy medical ask for well he nice primary doctor that usually agrees with me with stuff lol

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Test cypionate has a half life of 5-8 days, less if SHBG is lower. So be days 16 you will have less than half (25%) with what you started out, this translates into feeling unwell as if you not even on TRT because your levels will drop right back into the low T ranges long before your next injection.

Doctors still practicing 200mg every 2 weeks let alone 400mg once a month are retarded and not seeing the big picture. In a computer age where a 5 minute Google search can enlighten you, itā€™s inexcusable.

1 Like

Once a monthā€¦ LOLā€¦ I am not sure where this even came from. Maybe, assuming only the doctor can administer a shot?

It would be interesting to plot out E2 for a 1X 400 mg shot per month. You get to try high E2 and low E2 each and every month.

1 Like

He just a regular doctor that I see but he was telling me the guy feel great on 400mg and last him a month lol Iā€™m just started to learn about all this stuff now I told him that snice he already give me 100mg a shot every 2 weeks I didnā€™t feel shit only last 3-4 days and he look at me like u need high dose lol then I told him no Iā€™m try defy medical and he did my physical exams for me for defy medical and I show him my lab orders from defy medical that I was gonna go get and I told him my endocrinologist didnā€™t even order labs like these before lol and he say let me get a copy of ur lab results to see cuz itā€™s kinda interesting

I think snice I been researching online for a month And chatting with u guy I probably know more then my primary doctor and the endocrinologist lol

What happed if u accident inject testosterone in to ur veins ?

This is why we use 1/2 insulin syringes in the outer quads and shoulders. Thereā€™s little to no chance of hitting a vein.

1 Like

Iā€™m just worried scare now lol just went and did my blood work for defy medical this morning so now Iā€™m waiting for them to get it and get me in for consultation with doctor

You could die but most likely you will need to take a trip to the emergency room.
Defy will teach you how to inject your T correctly so that does not happen.
Itā€™s really very easy to check before you push the plunger.

1 Like

Yea thanks I also give my son his growth hormone injection and that is pretty easy itā€™s a pen and I just put needle in and itā€™s the screw on really short and I just adjust the dosage and last time the trainer came I as about hitting the vein but forgot what he say I think he say not big deal or something but I been giving my son his growth hormones injection for cuple years now but the others testosterone injection got me worried thatā€™s all lol

Which doctor is good at defy medical that u guys see?

There is only two. Calkins and Saya

Is this from an online calculator of some kind?

Yes.

Where can I find it? I tried searching.

Thanks

steroidcalc

Iā€™ve started the initial process to switching over to Defy. On this thread, someone had mentioned they added extra labs which increased the cost (assuming above the oneā€™s they initially require: Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, CBC,Lipid Panel, Testosterone Free and Total, Estradiol Sensitive, DHEA-S, TSH, PSA, LH, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, IGF-1).

What extra labs are possibly needed?

Sometimes guys will check their thyroid as well but that complete panel can add 250 to the bill.
SHGB is another one that is very important it will help you decide on haw many shots to take each week. If you are fat you got the E2 but might want to add prolactin. These two if too high gives you man boobs.
other test would be for vitimins B12 those kind of things.
HTH