Any Problems with This Leg Workout?

Im sure this is a useless question, and that alot of people train legs like this, just wondering if their is any reason i should not do all of these fairly strenuous exercises in the one workout? Should i alter it in any way?

Squats 4x 8-10
Deadlift 4x 8-10
Rom Deadlift 4x 8-10
Leg Press 4x 8-10

I follow with calves. I did this last night, and was absolutely wrecked after it. Not complaining tho. Cause i loved it.
Responces much appreciated

if you want to do that it would be better to change it to 2 sets of each but if that gives you results that you want go for it.

Yeah, I think squats and deads in the same workout are a little much, especially since you do RDLs, too. Between squats, deads and RDLs, that’s a lot of lower back work in one session.

If it were me, I’d take the deadlifts out and do them on a different day. Add a move like lunges instead.

If you can squat first and then deadlift you are not working hard enough in squats- Hell after 4 decent sets of squats you shouldn’t even want to think of deadlifts! Deadlifts on back days!! Do Leg Press after squats in 20-30 rep range with 15 rep weights- take breathers for each extra rep after 15 until 20- 30 reps are reached- do two sets of these and you will want to pass out- guaranteed 1cm per week on your quads and difficulty walking for three days after!!
All exercises rock bottom please no half assed moves.
Work quads first- then hams (stiff leg deads are fine or leg curls)- then calves
Always take a rest day after training legs! Your CNS needs it!

4 sets of deadlifts followed by 4 sets of romanian deadlifts? wtf?

DEFINITLY TOO MUCH LOWER BACK EMPHASIS HERE! Separate the deadlifts and the squats if you want optimal performance on each. And DO NOT include TWO deadlift variations in tha same workout. You’re just asking for trouble.

The smartest people I know actually separate hamstrings from quads. Its just too damn much to do both in the same workout.

[quote]forbes wrote:

The smartest people I know actually separate hamstrings from quads. Its just too damn much to do both in the same workout.[/quote]

The smartestt people I know have never lifted a weight in their life!

[quote]IgneLudo wrote:
4 sets of deadlifts followed by 4 sets of romanian deadlifts? wtf?[/quote]

LOL

cant believe i missed that.

yeah bro a RDL and conv. DL are very similar. choose one or the other, id say RDL if its a back day.

i also dont see anything with higher reps. even if you add lef exts in the 15-20 range. but you need to have at least something in higher ranges for emphasis IMO.