Any Problems with This Cycle?

It’s like Winstrol in not causing or promoting gyno.

[quote]Relentless wrote:
Thanks, I’ll have Nolvadex on hand and will start using it at low doses.

For MAG-10 and 1AD, althought the andro is a -diol, and doesn’t cause aromatization, I assumed it’s like the Winstrol…doesn’t aromatize, but it’s still feasible to cause gyno… although the possibility is very remote… and I going wrong with this?
[/quote]

Yes - you are. Not only that but just because you have not had an issue before (let alone with a non-aromatising compound!) does not mean you never will… also if you have had an issue with a drug or dose in the past, does not mean you always will. Strangely.

I rarely mention AI use in regular cycle recommendations as i foolishly assume that will be covered as standard.

Nolvadex is NOT an AI. It will not reduce the estrogen level, only working to avoid gyno by preventing estrogen binding to the breast receptor - and not doing this at a level close to 100% blocking either - but doing nothing to reduce the incidence of sides that are estrogen related… and many are.

For a PH user you would be considered diligent by using Nolvadex or any SERM, but when using regular AAS it would be considered ‘less than optimal’. The fact that it is considered diligent for a PH user to use Nolvadex doesn’t mean that it is the best one can do - it just means that most PH users do jack to avoid sides and know very little about how to go about such things.

So with that, i would add - IMO you should always use an AI when using any aromatising steroid.

JJ

Thanks for the info Brook!

I’ll use letrozole during the cycle, which is an AI. I changed and got some Clomid for after the cycle. I guess I’ll have my bases covered.

From what I read I should be using the letrozole at .25-1mg per day
The clomid I’ll use the standard 50mg dosage / day for 21 days at the end of the 4 weeks cycle.

So now I’ll be setup with
50mg of stanozolol (100mg/ml) + 100mg T prop (175mg/ml) every two days.

Is there a problem injecting the two at the same time? I’ve looked at the syringes I’ve got and I’m not sure I can change the tip. dullness aside, is there any problem with using the same needle for 2 vials and 1 injection? I’m pretty squeaky clean and have had no problem so far with all my past injections.

I’ve got no idea what kind of gains I should expect… nutrition wise, what leaway should I give myself. I’ve read every nutrition piece on the site and then some… but I’m not sure what rules change when on a cycle! I’m currently +10-15% above BMR and maintain the weight…

I appreciate any comments/suggestions

Hmm… Winstrol is water based, and Test is oil. You know the infamous differences between these liquids :wink:

That said, i am sure you can if you are careful. Do not push the plunger too hard, slow and steady.

Honestly? I would inject both daily - I have used 25mg of Win a day, and i have used 50mg of Win injected EOD and i really didn’t see very much. I would never use it as a primary anabolic under 50mg injected a day.

If this isn’t an option, shoot the 25mg daily at least.

The rules of nutrition that are different from natural to enhanced are:

You can eat more and utilise it. ie. 2-3g/lb protein rather than just 1g/lb.
You can eat a little ‘looser’ than when natty and get decent results.
You can eat less calories and keep muscle when dieting.

So as you can see when gaining you can actually eat what you need to gain - whereas when natty, you are restricted by growth so simply increasing calories will just make you fat.

If you bought all in one syringes, they are less flexible. most of us use 1 needle to draw (20-21G) and then replace it with a 25G to inject. That way you cause minimal trauma as you are always injecting with a super sharp needle. If you draw the winnie and then draw the test prop and then inject with the same needle, it will definitely be more painful and cause more trauma to the site. I am sure some do it, but it is far from ideal. You can re-use the drawing needle for a week or so. Just swab it with alcohol after removing it and put it back in its packaging until next draw. Eventually you want to change the drawing needle too, but this can save waste.

IMO it is better to use for drawing a 23 gauge than any needle larger than that, as the bigger the needle, the more damage to the septum of the vial, sometimes resulting in pieces breaking off.

so far I’ve been using 25g for drawing and injecting. I have to admit that I’m pretty sure I’ll start feeling the dullness factor if I go for 3 stabs with 1 needle…

I wasn’t sure I could swap the needle out without the liquid drooling all over. I just ran a test with water and it works fine. I’ll go at it with a new needle for injecting…my quads and butt will definitely thank me later on

This morning I’ve injected on the upper outer quad and I have to admit that I felt a sharp stabbing inside the muscle when the needle went it. The muscle was relaxed beforehand. Could I’ve wandered near a nerve? It was just a flash and stopped as I went deeper. Never had that again… but this morning I swear I could feel the steel sliding in like no other day lol.

50mg of stanozolol (100mg/ml) + 100mg T prop (175mg/ml) every two days.

that gives
175mg stan + 350mg t prop / week splitted into EOD doses of 50mg+100mg
25mcg Letrozole / week
for 4 weeks

then 50mg / day of clomid for 3 weeks

I’ve read I should diminish the T prop doses when stacking… but I’m thinking 350mg is not very much… should I up to 500mg/week or should I up the stan?

nutrition wise, I’ll up the protein at 3g/lbs… I regularly live of 1.5g/lbs already. I’m not too sure on upping the carbs… but I think about doublone the Pre/during/Post workout window and morning carbs. I’ll go with good fats and green vegies after 3pm. I don’t want to blow the opportunity by under eating, but am very weary of binge eating (my weakness is PB straight from the jar) lol

again, thanks a million!

When you want to change the needle, draw back to get all the AAS out of the needle, then remove the needle used to draw (25G is a little small gauge to draw but if you’re patient it works). While the needle is removed, push up the AAS in the syringe until its almost at the end, then attach fresh needle.

I think 50mg/d stan is considered an effective amount as is 500mg/w for test prop.

Letro dose is wrong. 25mcg is 25/1000 of a gram. You may mean 25/100mg or 0.25mg. That is still not enough. You would need about 0.15mg/d taken daily or EOD (0.3mg). These figures are for 500mg prop per week. You can go a little lower for 350mg prop/w.

Your plan to have lots of carbs around the workout and few later sounds good for leanness.

Oh yeah, about the quad. I like to sit down and inject with a 5/8" needle (so as to be able to sink it fully) on the top of the quad about halfway between the knee and hip and also in the middle left to right. I insert the needle slowly and if it doesn’t feel comfortable in a particular spot, I withdraw and move a little and try again until it is painless going in. Then I aspirate and slowly inject. I find I never have pain after when I do it that way.

thanks for the info! Next time I’ll move to another spot. I usually get a sore the same day and it usually vanishes by the next day.

I’ll adjust doses. I meant 0.25mg. Btw I’ve got no idea how to measure that amount from the dose. Should I get a pill cutter?? they come in 2.5mg !! my god 1/10 of a pill? How am I supposed to measure that!! lol

The easiest way to get the right spot for the thigh is when standing - allow the tips of your fingers to brush the side of your leg; the Vastus Lateralis.

This is the area you inject. Also it wants to be in the muscle belly - NOT in the Illio-tibial Band which is the indentation between the Quads and Hammies on the side of the thigh.

After practice you will be able to shoot standing rather than needing to be seated, as with the Dorsal gluteal spot many find it easier when beginning to lie prone to shoot before being comfortable standing.

Most of us get research chemical products in liquid form. Much easier to dose. Much cheaper too. Pill cutter is only good for 1/2 pill or sometimes 1/4 though even at 1/4 the doses are not even.

The only idea I have to use such a small portion of the tablets on hand ED or EOD is to crush the tab and split the powder into relatively equal parts (10 parts for 0.25mg). Then just put it in your mouth and wash it down with water.

The alternative is picking up some res chem liquid - approx $40 for over 1 year supply.

I’m pretty sure It’ll be in caps. If so, I’ll try to see about getting a scientific scale… it’ll last a lifetime anyway ; )

I would simply dose 1/4-1/2 a tab 2x/wk.

mm…

1 cap = 2.5mg
so 1/2 tab 2x/wk would yield 2.5mg in a week

0.25mg EOD is about 0.875mg

not sure I understand! lol

If it’s in caps, you can open them and split the powder up and use it as I mentioned. You could go 2x/w as Brook says. I prefer dosing all my drugs more frequently for steady blood levels.

[quote]Relentless wrote:
mm…

1 cap = 2.5mg
so 1/2 tab 2x/wk would yield 2.5mg in a week

0.25mg EOD is about 0.875mg

not sure I understand! lol[/quote]

Brook uses higher dose. He wrote 1/4-1/2 tab 2x/w. If we go with 1/4 that is 0.625mg 2x/w or 1.25mg/w. Not too much higher than 0.875mg/w. It’s pretty much trial and error. You can always start on the high end as it takes a while for Letro to build up in blood stream, and after a couple of weeks go to the lower dose for maintenance. Sound good?

I use 0.125-0.25mg ED when on a standard cycle. But considering the doses for the drug vary so greatly (IIRC with a natural level of Test or TRT BR often says he uses 0.36mg of letro a day - this is 2.5mg) and i know i can use 1mg a day if i like - but it has no further benefit yet no noticeable negative sides when compared to 150mcg… so i use the lesser dose.

The recommendation is based on an average. I personally think it is best to test for your hormonal reaction to the drug to get the right dose, as i for one cannot tell accurately enough without - as i can with Adex - thus my switch to Anastrazole becuase apart from the lesser need to swab for E2 with it (for me personally as i can control it better than letro), it supports my libido better.

FWIW i also prefer dosing drugs regularly as a rule, but in this case i felt that splitting a cap into 7 was an unnecessary pain in the arse. A dose 2-3x/wk will suffice due to the elimination half life of the drug… if daily dosing isn’t an option (i suspect that it will take longer to achieve the peak level with a less frequent dosing schedule, which takes weeks as is).

2p :wink:

half-life seems to be 2-4 days, so I guess 2-3 times per week would do. From what I get it should be very much a question of how we feel the drugs affecting the body, mainly being libido.

Is there a loading up period? I’ve searched here and there but haven’t found an answer…

If you can take it EOD that would be near optimal. 2-3 times a week would suffice with more fluctuation of blood level. The amount depends on how much prop/w you decide on. Like I said in a prior post, you can err on the high side at t he beginning of cycle since it takes a while to build up and then go to the lower range after 3 weeks or so for maintenance. That way kind of mirrors the way prop builds test level - gradually, unless you front load.

Brook has mentioned that he has done this in the past (lowered Letro dose after several weeks). I know Bill Roberts has talked about front loading Letro. That’s another option - example take 1mg on day1 and then regular dose thereafter. Again, there is more than one way get the job done.