T Nation

Any Primobolan Users?

Is it worth it?

How have you responded to it? I've opted to stay away from tren (afraid I'll fuck up my libido as for whatever reason my prolactin runs high naturally) so I'm looking into other injectables.

What have your experiences been like?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Is it worth it?

How have you responded to it? I’ve opted to stay away from tren (afraid I’ll fuck up my libido as for whatever reason my prolactin runs high naturally) so I’m looking into other injectables.

What have your experiences been like?[/quote]

mild steroid. for me, it worked like some kinda strogen controler, took water out, look got denser, no bad sides, i’ve got some acne, oil skin, since I’m prone to… the best look I achieved was on tren/ primo/ mast/ low test/… but tren was there, … … … mild, strogen controler (not like an AI, works like mast, but a little more anabolic).

felt just like testosterone…I wonder why…

in seriousness, IMO, it’s not worth the cost, because you’re probably not getting real primo

Just trying some out now(wk 2 started yesterday). Its home brew, which makes it more affordable than buying by the vial(still 10 times more than test powder). You can do a melting point test to check if the powder is legit 66-71 deg celcius.
Too soon to tell if it is great stuff, I’m running it 350mg/wk, with 350mg /week of sustanon. I brewed it at 100mg/ml, grapeseed oil, and benzo benzoate. It has a bit of a sting to it compared with test, and it also makes the muscle contract involuntarily when the needle goes in which freaked me out at first.

My main reason for stacking Primo is I wasn’t a fan of an all test cycle because of acne, and my hairline started to thin a bit. Home brewing also gives you more control over the ingrediants, a lot of gear has ethyl oleate in it which doesn’t agree with me.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

in seriousness, IMO, it’s not worth the cost, because you’re probably not getting real primo [/quote]

I’m planning to Labmax it. Do you labmax your gear on the regular?

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
but tren was there, … … … mild, strogen controler (not like an AI, works like mast, but a little more anabolic).
[/quote]

Cool. I’m a lover of masteron, even throw a bit of it in my cruise during the summer.