Any Powerlifting Gyms in Long Island, NY?

Would love to find one I am just sick and tired of commercial gyms and it seems that they are all commercial gyms by me…so if anybody could help me out on this one I’d appreciate it.

I am basically looking for a gym that could supply me with chains, bands, prowler, sled and most importantly a GHR and reverse hyper.

Long Island’s a big place.
Where are you in NY?

There’s a gym called Iron Island in Island Park, if you’re anywhere near there.

I’m pretty sure they’re a hardcore gym.

I am in suffolk county which is eastern long island, that is primarily were I am looking to train

good luck on that search twista. ive asked this one a while ago. from what theres a private gym where the east end barbell guys lift however i dont know much deatail about that. if you find this answer let me know. been looking for a worthwhile gym on the island for a while now. for now i use my garage gym until i find that. gl again

yea i sent a question into elite fts a while back and the angry coach told me that there is a world gym in west babylon that has chains, bands, ghr and a reverse hyper…so that might be worth it if your around there

i also just asked them were east end barbell is so I reply back when i find out

Someone posted this site in another thread.

www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/4420

It says there is a place in Bethpage, not too far into Nassau and the guy says he has chains, bands, GHR, etc.

There’s a World Gym on rt109 in Babylon that has some atlas stones and other strongman stuff but it is a small place and may be very limited. I’m not sure the extent of what they have but have seen the some of the equipment outside when it’s nice. Really small though.

It’s a few blocks from my house but I haven’t been inside. I train at home but did take notice of the stones and such outside and have been meaning to check it out.

I just workout at Islip Gold’s. Its got a lot of stuff, just some of it you gotta improvise on.

world gym in babylon? sounds good enough to drive there its only 15 mins from me. interesting

[quote]twistacannon15 wrote:
yea i sent a question into elite fts a while back and the angry coach told me that there is a world gym in west babylon that has chains, bands, ghr and a reverse hyper…so that might be worth it if your around there

i also just asked them were east end barbell is so I reply back when i find out[/quote]

pretty sure its mastic or somewhere very close to there

does east end barbell train at a gym? or at someone’s house??