Any One Thing

I would change the way people percieve themselves and the world. In other words, people would be happy with where they are and what they are doing. Happy people don’t do mean stupid and destructive things in general. Now I would not want this to turn into complacency, but you get the idea.

V

[quote]vroom wrote:
Is this the politics forum, because I don’t remember asking for political submissions?[/quote]

That’s exactly what I would change. I’d have the “golden rule” in effect for the world. Everyone would treat others as they would want to be treated, so there goes crime, war, lawsuits, and most of all- the shitty bi-partisan political shit that overruns our country. Most people out there vote for anything that their party supports, regardless of it’s poison, and would vote against anything supported by the “other” party even if it were the best thing EVER.

I’m sick of people turning every forum on this site into a damned political debate. If you want to talk politics, go to the fucking political forum here or take it to one of the millions of political websites on the net.
-rant over

Massif- Thanks man, but it took near disaster for me to reach that point. But what the heck, I don’t think it matters what brings you there, it’s what you do when you get there.

I would have all steroids and drugs of choice legal and available at a cheap and reasonable rate.

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
That every individiual had to take an honest look at themselves and within themselves and not at the masks or illuusions that many have created!

It is much nicer to be around people that have somewhat done or gotten in touch with this then people who live a lie![/quote]

Groooaaan

That Elk wouldn’t consistently sound like a 17 year old blonde from Texas trying to win “Miss Teen USA…”

To each his/her own though, God Bless America

GAINER (still trying to flush Elks’ bubblegum out of my brain)

Sorry bro, for a rough and tough Devil dog like your self that was pretty weepy. How this, I don’t like phony assed, lying, pretentious sacks of horse shit, is that a little more John Wayne for you! (I do agree with you though it was pretty weak but I still do feel that way)

I think most of the world’s problems can be so called “fixed” if we all just used common courtesy to everyone we come into contact with. I know that sounds whimpy and cheesy but I think it fits perfectfly. COMMON COURTESY.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
I think most of the world’s problems can be so called “fixed” if we all just used common courtesy to everyone we come into contact with. I know that sounds whimpy and cheesy but I think it fits perfectfly. COMMON COURTESY. [/quote]

Why you yellin’ at me?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
I think most of the world’s problems can be so called “fixed” if we all just used common courtesy to everyone we come into contact with. I know that sounds whimpy and cheesy but I think it fits perfectfly. COMMON COURTESY. [/quote]

Hey, cut the cheesy shit! The word for the day is MACHO!

Sorry for yellin’ Sas, I guess that wasn’t very courtious of me huh? My bad.

As for not being Macho…I guess that’s why I was yellin’.

I would make it OK for high schools kids to use the word “motherfucker” in all homework assignments.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I would make it OK for high schools kids to use the word “motherfucker” in all homework assignments.[/quote]

Tremendous.

If I had the power to change one thing?

Laziness. I’d do away with the true reason behind almost every excuse ever made for not doing somethng to better one’s life, or those around them.

Too busy? Too lazy.
Too tired? Too lazy
Too poor? Too lazy.

I’d make rainjack stop changing his avatar. I learn to recognize people by their avatar and when it changes, I think it is someone new posting.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I’d make rainjack stop changing his avatar. I learn to recognize people by their avatar and when it changes, I think it is someone new posting.[/quote]

I’d have to agree, if it were anything but Johnny Bravo. JB is a huge upgrade.

GAINER

I’d change all the crap that Lucas did to screw up Star Wars. :slight_smile:

I would have a half hour segment like the news called puppies and ice cream. It’s just a half hour of kids eating ice cream and playing with puppies.Then all would be right with the world.

No, realy I’m with Elkhunter. We would be well off if people would strip away their facade and discover the true nature of their self.The expansion of self conciousness through the exploration of the unconcious.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I’d make rainjack stop changing his avatar. I learn to recognize people by their avatar and when it changes, I think it is someone new posting.[/quote]

How many damn times has Joe Weider changed his? I’ve only had 3 avatars.

You gotta admit JB is one cool mofo, though

[quote]rainjack wrote:
malonetd wrote:
I’d make rainjack stop changing his avatar. I learn to recognize people by their avatar and when it changes, I think it is someone new posting.

How many damn times has Joe Weider changed his? I’ve only had 3 avatars.

You gotta admit JB is one cool mofo, though[/quote]

I change mine because I’m not a lazy bastard.
:wink:
Hey, your team take the week off or what?