Any Milo Readers?

Anyone out there read MILO? I was looking for some feedback on a few of my recent articles…

[quote]sMorri wrote:
Anyone out there read MILO? I was looking for some feedback on a few of my recent articles…[/quote]

I’m a Milo reader when I’m not writing rap tunes. LOL

You are stating that you write (or have written) for MILO? Just want to get that straight before the fun begins (again).

Hey SMorri

Yes I am a MILO Reader but not a subscriber, in that it is too expensive for me to subscribe but I buy the “sale” issues that are $8 a pop and they R BRILLIANT!! MILO is absolutely THE BEST PRINT PUBLICATION in the strength sports that exists.
I love it.

Randall J. Strossen is not only a great editor but also a great photographer and I love looking at all the solid lifting pics.

Cheers,
Graham Dean, SA.

[quote]Dominate wrote:
Hey SMorri

Yes I am a MILO Reader but not a subscriber, in that it is too expensive for me to subscribe but I buy the “sale” issues that are $8 a pop and they R BRILLIANT!! MILO is absolutely THE BEST PRINT PUBLICATION in the strength sports that exists.
I love it.

Randall J. Strossen is not only a great editor but also a great photographer and I love looking at all the solid lifting pics.

Cheers,
Graham Dean, SA.[/quote]

sale issues…how do you get them?

Zeb,

Yes I do write for Milo. Not sure why you got all up in arms in the other thread, I was just messing with you…I can’t help it if Rainjack has a crush on you. :O)

I’m in the last two issues, I’ll have to go find the volume number and such.

It is expensive (well, now I get mine for free) but I feel it’s worth it. More like 4 little books than 4 magazines.

I liked both. Conditioning article was basic but very easy to implement in training. I thought the Barebones FB article was very creative, and regardless of the relatively simple equipment it’s a great program without a huge learning curve for the movements involved.

John,

Thanks for the feedback. It’s tough to get anykind of feedback from Milo readers because it’s a quaterly with no forums.

Yea, I kept the conditioning article basic because I wanted to keep it relevant for the Milo reader and not turn it into an athlete only article.
The barebones article came from some of my own personal experiences when I had to lift outside with nothing but a weider bench, sawhorses and a barbell set for a few winter months until my house was built.
Glad you liked.

BTW, John, who is your favorite Milo writer? I gotta go with McCallum, enteratining as hell.

I see, you are a big time writer for MILO magazine who also happens to troll on message boards, write rap lyrics and attack other posters in his spare time.

Thanks, I think I’m getting the picture. :slight_smile:

Zeb,

Never said I was big time, just asked for feedback.

Didn’t attack you, sorry you can’t take a joke.

And yes, amazing that someone who could write for a magazine would like music.

And to borrow some of your own logic, please find one place where I trolled.

[quote]sMorri wrote:
And to borrow some of your own logic, please find one place where I trolled.[/quote]

I guess you would have to give me your definition of “trolling” for me to answer that question. We might be in disagreement on that.

By the way what were the spcific names of your articles in MILO. I have subscribed to MILO for many years.

first one was Bare Bones Football training which i think was in the Sept. 04 issue, second one was a conditioning article, cant think of the name, in Dec. 04 issue…and look for the next one in March. Or just look them up by Steven Morris.

And, again, I don’t troll.

[quote]sMorri wrote:
first one was Bare Bones Football training which i think was in the Sept. 04 issue, second one was a conditioning article, cant think of the name, in Dec. 04 issue…and look for the next one in March. Or just look them up by Steven Morris.

And, again, I don’t troll. [/quote]

shhhh

you like rap and you’re not a strong conservative, therefore, you troll

:wink:

(the ol’ mans gonna whip me for that one)