T Nation

Any Math Majors?

I know I just posted but I wanted to make sure my macros were correct and the math was correct from this article. http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_mass/eat_like_a_man_part_ii_living_the_anabolic_diet

Maintenance calories= 206x18=3700
Week days:
Protein: 325 grams x 4 = 1300 calories
Fat: 245 grams x 9 = 2205
Carb: 45 grams x4 =180
60% fat, 35% protein, 5% carbs

Weekends:
Protein: 100 grams x 4= 400 cals
Fat: 125 x9= 1125
Carbs: 555 x4=2220
60% carbs, 30% fat, 10% protein

Thanks

Not wanting to be a dick but can’t you use a calculator or excel? Excel will let you just plug in your numbers and prin the answers in a different cell for you, a calculator will require you to write down the answers.

No worries man, I was just asking for someone to check my math cause that seems like ALOT of fat

You’re actually 2 grams short on your fat lol. 206 x 18 x .6 / 9 = 247.2. And it IS a lot of fat, but that’s what makes AD work. At least I’m hoping so. I’m on day 3 of the induction phase myself. And btw, I’ve had no problem getting in the fat. Between all the meat, eggs, and EVOO it’s pretty easy. Good luck!

On a side note, How can you run the anabolic diet during college?

Between thirsty Thursdays, FAC, and Saturday sporting events you’re looking at 3 carb days/wk not 2.

And lets no forget about holidays, birthday parties, and celebrations for good grades…

I would recommend N.O.V. for the hectic college schedule:)
http://www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-topics/1464

[quote]JLone wrote:
On a side note, How can you run the anabolic diet during college?

Between thirsty Thursdays, FAC, and Saturday sporting events you’re looking at 3 carb days/wk not 2.

And lets no forget about holidays, birthday parties, and celebrations for good grades…

I would recommend N.O.V. for the hectic college schedule:)
http://www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-topics/1464[/quote]
I go Friday and Saturday as my carb days

[quote]Wolfpacker27 wrote:
You’re actually 2 grams short on your fat lol. 206 x 18 x .6 / 9 = 247.2. And it IS a lot of fat, but that’s what makes AD work. At least I’m hoping so. I’m on day 3 of the induction phase myself. And btw, I’ve had no problem getting in the fat. Between all the meat, eggs, and EVOO it’s pretty easy. Good luck![/quote]
Thanks

For NOV all you do is drink protein, eat a fruit or vegetable then eat?

[quote]chobbs wrote:
For N.O.V. all you do is drink protein, eat a fruit or vegetable then eat?[/quote]
Yes, I know people that have simply taken 2 scoops of protein powder and a fiber supplement like psyllium husks, then prepare and eat a meal. If you’re on campus all day and have a lunch packed just start by eating the fruit or veggie first.

@JLone very simple, yet seems logical. I’ve never read up much on it but I defiantly will, thanks.

[quote]chobbs wrote:
No worries man, I was just asking for someone to check my math cause that seems like ALOT of fat[/quote]

Ah fair enough. Didn’t really read itmproperly and I suppose that could have been cause for concern. My apologies.