T Nation

Any health professionals who know about STDs?

So,

Reason i’m potsing this here is cos i’m in Korea, and it’s hard to find a decent English speaking doctor who isn’t a quack, or doesn’t charge through the earth for his services.

Basically, a girl i had slept with told me she had chlamydia. As i had symptoms (discharge and pain when urinating) i went to this shitty clinic. The doc spoke reasonable enough english, and after i explianed my symptoms and the story, he told me to piss in a cup. He looked under a mircoscope and told me there are white blood cells and it’s chlamydia. So gave me a week’s worth of pills. Took them all at the right time and didn’t do any drinking.

Anyway, 1 month on and i’m still feeling a bit uncomfortable down there. So i wanted to get another test to see if its actually cleared up. I didn’t want to go back to that shitty clinic (literally it’s in a red light district with trannys and whores going in and out) so i found an upmarket place.

I went to the uomarket clinic today and the doc laughed when i told him i only took a piss test at the shitty clinic, and that they diagnosed chlamydia. He said that’s like using google earth, and seeing tiny dots of people and saying “that one’s spanish, that one’s african-american, that one’s white”.

Anyway, i took a piss test and he said there’s no sign of anything, so not going to give me medicine. I was happy with that. The problem is he said come back in a week and he’ll check again. But why??? Is it really necesaary or is he just trying to rip me off by giving me unnecessary tests? I’d like to know because it wasn’t cheap.

Thanks

ps i haven’t had any sex since i started medications so there is no chance i’ve contracted anything else.

This thread has potential!

Where are the, “Was it a lady boy?” comments?

[quote]AdamC wrote:
So,

Reason i’m potsing this here is cos i’m in Korea, and it’s hard to find a decent English speaking doctor who isn’t a quack, or doesn’t charge through the earth for his services.

Basically, a girl i had slept with told me she had chlamydia. As i had symptoms (discharge and pain when urinating) i went to this shitty clinic. The doc spoke reasonable enough english, and after i explianed my symptoms and the story, he told me to piss in a cup. He looked under a mircoscope and told me there are white blood cells and it’s chlamydia. So gave me a week’s worth of pills. Took them all at the right time and didn’t do any drinking.

Anyway, 1 month on and i’m still feeling a bit uncomfortable down there. So i wanted to get another test to see if its actually cleared up. I didn’t want to go back to that shitty clinic (literally it’s in a red light district with trannys and whores going in and out) so i found an upmarket place.

I went to the uomarket clinic today and the doc laughed when i told him i only took a piss test at the shitty clinic, and that they diagnosed chlamydia. He said that’s like using google earth, and seeing tiny dots of people and saying “that one’s spanish, that one’s african-american, that one’s white”.

Anyway, i took a piss test and he said there’s no sign of anything, so not going to give me medicine. I was happy with that. The problem is he said come back in a week and he’ll check again. But why??? Is it really necesaary or is he just trying to rip me off by giving me unnecessary tests? I’d like to know because it wasn’t cheap.

Thanks

ps i haven’t had any sex since i started medications so there is no chance i’ve contracted anything else.
[/quote]

Chlamydia doesn’t show up as well in males as females, so he is being thorough.

How big were her hands?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
How big were her hands?[/quote]

I figured you’d have something to add. Where are wol, print, and hungry?

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
How big were her hands?

I figured you’d have something to add. Where are wol, print, and hungry?[/quote]

Off making out somewhere, no doubt.

The normal treatment is a massive dose of broad spectrum antibiotics. Followed up with a high dosed pills for a week. This normally clears up “sick dick”.

But if there is something else like syphilis then your in a world of trouble.

I would wait for a bit and then hit that follow up just to be sure.

ok, but none of my symptoms inidcate syhpilis. no sores or anything like that.

if he was being thorough, why wouldn’t he just do a swab test?

anyway, guess it’s best to go back just to be sure.