Any Guys Using Se7en?

Just wondering if any guys have been using Se7en and what your results have been.

I’m sure there are many who used Methoxy-7 who have just continued on with Se7en.

I recently have started throwing it in with Carbolin 19 I am using. I have also used Methoxy-7 often in the past. If my nutrition is inline I get a denser harder look with it.

D

Started using it three days ago and have already noticed increase in vascalarity and seem to be a bit harder.

[quote]maul139 wrote:
Started using it three days ago and have already noticed increase in vascalarity and seem to be a bit harder. [/quote]

Nice, anyone else have results?

I bought one just out of curiosity*

Just got my bottle today, I’ll keep you posted.

[quote]wings_931 wrote:
I bought one just out of curiosity*

Just got my bottle today, I’ll keep you posted.
[/quote]

Nice, I’m considering trying it soon too.

What a weird color cap these things are!..odd!

Anyway, had me one last night before bed and had another mid morning, got Legs tonight! so i’ll let you know how it goes…

Ok been 2 days worth now and a serious workout and nothing…

Don’t know if this stuff is actualy doing anything or Going to…but nada so far.

I’ll just keep going on them now til they are gone since I have already parted with the cash.

[quote]wings_931 wrote:

I’ll just keep going on them now til they are gone since I have already parted with the cash.[/quote]

Uhm…are you serious? It’s a gradual, over-a-month sort of thing. Read the label.

[quote]wings_931 wrote:

I’ll just keep going on them now til they are gone since I have already parted with the cash.[/quote]

Hey man,
Keep posting about your progress until the bottle is finished. Definitely like to hear how it goes.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
wings_931 wrote:

I’ll just keep going on them now til they are gone since I have already parted with the cash.

Uhm…are you serious? It’s a gradual, over-a-month sort of thing. Read the label.[/quote]

LOL. He’s no better than the guy who claims to notice a difference after just three days of use

This thread is a testament to why NO2 products do so well. People go off of “feel,” not measurable results.