Any Guys Tried SE7EN?

So i’ve stacked practically every Biotest product except this one.

kinda looking for something new to try…thoughts??

I’ve always noticed that it helped me a little when I’m cutting and stacking it with HRX. I’d notice a little more fat loss and my muscles would look a little harder to me.

I’ve always wanted to try it, as it seems like a great supp, but the bottle is so damn feminine I’ve been reluctant.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I’ve always wanted to try it, as it seems like a great supp, but the bottle is so damn feminine I’ve been reluctant.[/quote]

Well, remember that this was the replacement for the older Methoxy supplement. It’s okay for guys to use, but I guess it’s more effective for women. Like I said, it seems to help me out whenever I use it.

Then again, when I take it I have noticed I cry more during movies and I really start to notice the beauty in sunsets. Side effect? :slight_smile:

I think it is a nice add on if you are cutting, it seems to help me, I have used it twice now and I like it.

I used it last summer while training in a calorie surplus (muscle mass/strength phase). I used it for two months. I can’t say that it helped or improved my progress. Too many variables to tell.

I had similar results as Vader. I took it during a cutting cycle stacked with HRX and it seemed to work pretty well. Likewise I tried methoxy when it first came out on a mass/stregth cycle but only noticed a minimal benefits. Of course it was the older version.

thanx for the feedback…yeah might give it a whirl.

ironically i still have an old bottle of Methoxy-7. not a full one …so not enough to even cycle through it.

mentioning that…why do i still have it? hmmm …lol

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
thanx for the feedback…yeah might give it a whirl.

ironically i still have an old bottle of Methoxy-7. not a full one …so not enough to even cycle through it.

mentioning that…why do i still have it? hmmm …lol[/quote]

The original liquid version? I wonder if that would even still be any good.