Any Experince with Online Coaching?

I’m good friends with Tom and Justin, they train in St. John’s with Steve Price and his sister Stacey at Steve’s house. There are plenty of other competitive lifters in St. John’s too, Steve Campbell has been in the sport for years, Paul MacDonald has won a few national titles, Corey Grandy, etc etc…get in touch when you get there. It would be tough to get in Tom’s training group, but I’m sure he’d give some tips/point you in the right direction

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:

[quote]canada wrote:
That said i’m 3.5 hours from “town”, right now. That’s what we call St. johns. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I’m originally from PEI so I’m well familiar with Town… and “Townies”.

Also, go to that powerlifting clinic, you’ll likely meet a few fairly good local lifters there.[/quote]

I’m not a townie!! lmao I’m a bayman! Actually i’m a Proud Newfoundlander. :slight_smile:

[quote]ED3180 wrote:
I’m good friends with Tom and Justin, they train in St. John’s with Steve Price and his sister Stacey at Steve’s house. There are plenty of other competitive lifters in St. John’s too, Steve Campbell has been in the sport for years, Paul MacDonald has won a few national titles, Corey Grandy, etc etc…get in touch when you get there. It would be tough to get in Tom’s training group, but I’m sure he’d give some tips/point you in the right direction[/quote]

Thanks i actually have an uncle that trained with Walt Forsey, Bill Hillier for years. I just never thought of getting any help until recently.

[quote]canada wrote:

5/3/1 works i just i want something that works faster. I work onboard ships so i have extended times away from the iron. But went i’m home i can train everyday![/quote]

Well a 500 pound dead is something thats going to take time paying for a coach is not going give you instent results. Getting strong takes times, just saying

Swolegasm, are you one of the Swole patrole dudes? If so, your videos are hillarious.

Not to toot my own horn, but I have gotten some pretty good results with my online guys. The only part that sucks about it is that compliance seems to be a huge issue. I don’t get why guys will spend the money, take the time, and then do whatever they want to in the gym. I’m all for guys doing what they want, but when they trash me after, talking about how awful my programming is, and how it doesn’t work, its pretty discouraging. That being said, its now why I have an application for my online clients, and why my rates have gone up considerably.

Jason

[quote]JPeggEFS wrote:
Not to toot my own horn, but I have gotten some pretty good results with my online guys. The only part that sucks about it is that compliance seems to be a huge issue. I don’t get why guys will spend the money, take the time, and then do whatever they want to in the gym. I’m all for guys doing what they want, but when they trash me after, talking about how awful my programming is, and how it doesn’t work, its pretty discouraging. That being said, its now why I have an application for my online clients, and why my rates have gone up considerably.

Jason[/quote]

This was what i was looking for before the big decision :smiley: i’ll kept you in mind dude, no bro. j/ks lol

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
Swolegasm, are you one of the Swole patrole dudes? If so, your videos are hillarious.

[/quote]

God no, i wish i was that awesome :frowning: