Any 'Ethnic Hooker' Owners Here?

I need some advice regarding adding more prostitutes.

Background story - I bought 3 Phillipino and 1 Thai for my spare bedroom closet. Within 1 week, 2 Philipino died and the 3rd one died within the 2nd week. (Thai survived) I went back to the alley I bought them to get my methods tested, turns out they were very fucking malnourished, (apparently feeding them once every 2 weeks wasn’t good enough) I fed the Thai chick more often and got the dealer to come back over, at which time he stated that my closet was now fit for more hookers.

I bought another 8 sluts today. Should I be bathing them too? (A recommendation from the previous owner of said sluts) It’s starting to smell like the underside of Rosie O’Donnells nutsack in there.

I tried the Anaconda, it just made them fuck me ferociously.

No, you don’t need to bathe them. I am pretty sure they’re self-cleaning (yeah, that’s it)

You might want to let them get a little more air once a week though, perhaps the garage? With the car running, of course

Not only am a member of the EHOC I am also the President.

I recommend bathing them, but only as often as necessary in order to avoid the spread of viral diseases withing the closet. This does not require often bathing; perhaps once or twice a month.

As far as feeding them goes, it all depends on personal preference. I prefer a little meat on my hookers but Southeast Asian ten year olds seem to have a very fast metabolism so this requires a lot of feeding. However, I have found that Vietnamese, Laotian and Burmese hookers will eat cat meat all fucking day. There seem to be a lot of stray cats in my neighborhood so a cheap food source is always available to me.

I prefer Burmese hookers, if for no other reason than they have child-bearing hips which ensures that I’ll always have a steady supply of hookers over the ensuing years. They also don’t have an issue with punching me in the face when I’m cumming, although sometimes they go a little overboard. But this is okay since they also seem to look the best under the bright glare of halogen lights.

Now the closet thing: I have a Cold War-era bomb shelter underneath my house and this is where I prefer to keep them. Obviously not everyone has access to one of these, which is unfortunate. But I have noticed that the constant exposure to carbon monoxide down there gives my hookers’ skin a nice sheen to it. Perhaps take your flue from your furnace and re-route it into your closet if you would like to improve the physical appearance of your hookers.

I also have a rickshaw that I make my hookers take me around town in. The Vietnamese are the best for this; they have a strong back from centuries of stoop labor in the rice fields of the Mekong Delta and they always have enough in the tank after a day of rickshawing for some hardcore ass play. I love the ass play…

- YouTube

Related Question.

Do midget hookers charge half price?

Keeping eh’s is on hell of a hobby. Don’t listen to the people selling them to you. They are only interested in selling you more of them. I’ve had one specimen from Easter Island for 600 years and she can still cut stone monoliths and give hand jobs like she did when she was new.

You need to get them acclimated to an environment of oxygen/argon/nitrogen as closely matched to our outside air and at as stable a temperature as you can maintain relative to their original environment. You also can’t mix them from different latitudes or their hair will get nappy and they will eat each other.

I keep mine in separate 3000 cuft climate controlled biospheres with indigenous flora and insects. Don’t let O2 levels get out of hand or you will end up with spiders the size of dinner plates running around in there. The indigenous plants give them extra stuff to eat and climb, and the insects keep their dander under control.

Good luck.

Wish I could help. Being black I only pimp white hookers and the occasional Latina. The Thai hookers I keep for personal use so they are actually allowed to sleep on the furniture.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
Wish I could help. Being black I only pimp white hookers and the occasional Latina. The Thai hookers I keep for personal use so they are actually allowed to sleep on the furniture. [/quote]
They ARE the furniture!

young Klip, is that you?

Where you been? Stories?