Any Downsides to More Frequent Injections?

If I even look at anything that increases liver function. (turmeric, Vitamin D, B vitamins) My e2 goes in the shitter.

Its happened so many times, its just something I’m terrified of. (totally fucks with my gains)

Just seeing if that happened in your experience. or if it raised it.

In the shitter, meaning your E2 levels got dangerously low?

Very. I ended up with my e2 in the 14-15 range for a long time because I had no idea just about everything I was taking was lowering it. I ended up hurting my knees from the low e2 and am still recovering from that.

**EDIT: this was also on the non sensitive test, so it was probably actually lower.

It’s in the 70s now, but started at 180+…!

Vitamin D acts as a mild anti E.

SubQ aslo tends to minimize conversion to E2 compared to IM, which could explain why you didn’t feel good on SubQ. You may very well be better off with IM injections 2-3 times a week to ensure your E2 levels stay as high as possible and avoid the things you mention that were putting your E2 in the toilet. How about DHEA? It can raise E2 for some guys. You could try 50mg daily (if you’re not already) and see if you feel better or worse on it.

E2 is wonderful. A lack of it is the absolute worst. Been there, done that.

2 Likes

@bkb333

Damn dude, I think you’re the only case have seen with higher than me. 155’ish for me I think it was.

I have thought about DHEA recently because I was having a little bit of mid morning/afternoon yawning. Nothing severe, but a little lack of energy. Everything else though is great.

I don’t do anything for e2 control, but recently have been trying to get my vitamin D levels up, so I had been taking 1000 iu twice a week, but I think it being summer, my numbers went up so I dipped a little (I can feel it very quickly now, knees are huge barometer for me) and I stopped.

Edit: yes , I did a test to see if vitamin D lowered my e2 and 5000iu a day lowered it quite a bit in only a few days.