Any Difference in Absorption in Muscle Location?

So I have pretty much been injecting in the side of my legs for about 9 months, not sure on the exact muscle name.

However I recently switched to glute with a slightly bigger 27 gauge 1,1/2 inch needle and seem to feel more of a kick or like a different feeling from the testosterone, is this possible or placebo?

Also is there a difference in IM sites and absorption and receptor sites etc?

1 Like

For me, when I would inject into my delts or quads I could feel it. Not in the sense of feeling the testosterone working better or anything, but I could just tell for a day or so I had injected there, almost like a DOMS feeling. It kinda gave me a little mental boost just because it was a reminder that I was “optimized”, for lack of a better word. So kind of a placebo. As to wether it really does anything, I have no idea but I’m sure some really smart people will be here shortly to answer it.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any difference. For me, ventrogluteal has been the best. No pain, minimal oil leaking.

1 Like

Shooting in the delts only has been great for me. Painless, time-efficient, never had a problem with absorption and it makes your delts look ever so slightly larger. I’ve done .60ml/day (rotating lateral delts daily) work zero issues. I recommend it to anyone I can because it’s almost a TRT cheat code :point_left::point_right::point_left::point_right::point_up_2::point_down::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_down::fu:.

1 Like

Hmmm… no wonder my ass is getting bigger without exercise. I inject into the VG.

1 Like

What gauge pin do you use for the delts? I’ve tried .27 but it leaves my delts too sore to work chest or delts the next day or two.

1 Like

30g for me.

1 Like

I use 28-30g 1/2 inch needle 1CC insulin syringes. It takes a couple weeks but the muscle somehow adapts and you don’t feel anything. Right now I’m doing something like .58ml/day and don’t feel it at all.

2 Likes

I want to order some EZ touch needles, is there a difference in Syringe markings that would make it hard for me to figure out how much to fill with?

^^this^^ Delts hurt quite a bit at first.

Also @dextermorgan 29 gauge has the same hole size (inner diameter) as the 28 gauge, but the outside diameter is smaller.

This means that filling and injecting take the same time, but the hole in the arm is a bit smaller. 28 gauge is just fine, but 29 offers the same performance with even less pain.

The ones I’ve used are marked for U100 insulin… which means they’re marked in hundredths of a ml.

So, “20” on the syringe would be 0.2ml (20 / 100)

1 Like

Yeah like @ncsugrad2002. They are easy to use and the best quality syringes I’ve found.

EasyTouch® U-100-29G, 1cc/mL, 1/2" (Box of 100) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P11F21N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_VYlqEbC5KP4ME

2 Likes

I also seem to get a tiny air bubble with these that I can’t push out easily.

I always get a small air bubble and don’t worry about pushing it out. I just go a touch above the mark and figure it is close enough.

1 Like

Fill the syringe .10ml past the mark you want to shoot. Then flip the syringe “needle down” and tap if needed. Once the bubble starts going towards the back of the syringe flip it back to “needle up” position and start pushing that extra .10ml back into the bottle and work the bubble back in. Takes about 3 secs and works every time. A little bubble won’t hurt you though. I’ve shot quite a few of them.

1 Like

every time i shoot, i shoot an air bubble. its not intravenous so no a big deal.
similar to what dexter wrote, i pull more than required into the syringe (i just find it easier to pull the plunger most of the way down the barrel). If i’m looking to inject 36mg or .36mL, i pull around .4ml, invert the needle (still in the bottle) so that the air all goes to the needle end. I push the excess back into the bottle until plunger is at .3ml mark. I then remove the needle from the vial, draw about .1mL of air into the syringe (needle up), invert (needle down) until bubble rises to the plunger end and i inject. I inject every other day, moving from left to right from left delt, left pec, right pec, right delt and repeat.
This method sounds more confusing than it is in practice and its not necessary. All it’s doing is reducing wastage left in the barrel of the syringe, which is accounted for on the syringe graduations anyway. that’s why i draw .3mL to get .36mL injection. As i said, it’s not necessary, not really beneficial or detrimental, but just how i do it. At my dosage it gets me about 3 extra injections out of a 10mL vial - what can i say? I’m cheap