Any Comments? Black on White Crime

[quote]etaco wrote:

You forgot the pay-per-view feeds to pay for it all.[/quote]

God bless capitalism.

[quote]etaco wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
etaco wrote:
I think they should get 6 months in jail… in the KKK wing of a gang-segregated prison. I generally like the idea of using prisoners’ own tendencies to deal with issues like this. Why should society have to get its hands dirty dispensing the appropriate justice?

The Ideal Prison:

1. should be a closed society; with protective walls so that none should get out and no should want get it.

2. should subsist on the fruits of its own labor whereby productive means are controlled by the state.

3. should be filtered of such information would cause upstart within its walls.

4. Should be populated by all races, sexes, religions.

5. Darwin’s Law is the only law within its walls.

6. The state shall not intervene in the lives within the walls.

You forgot the pay-per-view feeds to pay for it all.[/quote]

What do you do when the predients plane crahes in the prison?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
etaco wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
etaco wrote:

What do you do when the predients plane crahes in the prison?[/quote]

Send the Snake…

What do you do when the predients plane crahes in the prison?[/quote]

I am assuming you meant president as I could not find a definition for the word predients. I would do nothing but that is for the state to decide. In all likelyhood the fact that he and his staff currently are not residing in said prison is probably an oversight of the juducial system and is in my opinion “nature correcting the mistake”.

As probabilities go he would not survive the crash and would take out a few of the residents in the prison–litterally killing two birds with one stone.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
…litterally killing two birds with one stone. [/quote]

I assume you meant literally, which is the way you took my post instead of seeing the reference to a great movie.

They should and will play the good old race card so they can go golfing with O.J. Simpson. We all know black on white crime doesn’t deserve national attention, only white on black crime does. Notice how fast Jackson and the NAACP cronies backed down when they found out the first cop that shot was black in New York a few months ago, then it was ok. When they thought they were going after white cop they were out for blood. Its crap!

Crime is crime and criminals are scum regardless of race. All races should be held to the same standard by the media, but they don’t want Jackson and the NAACP shaking them down and lets not forget the liberal bias in the media too. It is the same reason they wont call the DC snipers,the Utah shopping mall butcher, and the rest of the Islamic killings in America terrorist acts. They wont even mention all of these individuals crimes were religously motivated by Islamic terror.

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
…litterally killing two birds with one stone.

I assume you meant literally, which is the way you took my post instead of seeing the reference to a great movie.[/quote]

What movie? Lately I can’t watch them without cringing or mocking. The last “good” movie I saw was Mother Fuckin’ Snakes on a Mother Fuckin’ Plane. And it was only good in a very bad way.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

I assume you meant literally, which is the way you took my post instead of seeing the reference to a great movie.

What movie? Lately I can’t watch them without cringing or mocking. The last “good” movie I saw was Mother Fuckin’ Snakes on a Mother Fuckin’ Plane. And it was only good in a very bad way.[/quote]

Escape From NY

It is a must see.

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

I assume you meant literally, which is the way you took my post instead of seeing the reference to a great movie.[/quote]

Excuse me, if he fell out off the sky could he not be said to have killed them litteraly?

[quote]orion wrote:
Excuse me, if he fell out off the sky could he not be said to have killed them litteraly?[/quote]

Well, if he hits them with a boat, he could be said to have killed them littorally.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
orion wrote:
Excuse me, if he fell out off the sky could he not be said to have killed them litteraly?

Well, if he hits them with a boat, he could be said to have killed them littorally.[/quote]

Post of the day.

Damn…

1. The “race card”, even if played, will not work in this case. Why?

a)These are poor defendants with no “Dream Team”. Instead, there will be a Public Defenders office, with limited resources, who will find it almost impossible to find anything “defendable” in this horrendous case.

b) It ain’t LA. This is Tennessee, smack dab in the middle of the “Bible Belt”. I’m from the South, and I can tell you RIGHT NOW, that most of these jurors, BLACK AND WHITE, want these guys to die by slow torture like they did these kids. Since that won’t happen, you can be assured that they WILL NOT “get off” easy.

c) The judge will most likely be 1) a Southern Conservative and 2) experienced in murder cases. He or she will not be a “media drunk”, ex family court Lawyer like Ito.

Rest assured that one of the toughest, most experienced judges will hear this case and they WILL keep his or her Court in line.

There is already an attempt to “change venue”…but I am confident that this scum will find no where to hide in Tennessee…

Mufasa

‘’