T Nation

Any Californians on Fire?

I just recieved word that my apartment is in an ‘evacuation zone’ so I hope I don’t burn down. lol

I’m at work anyways but may not have a place to go home too.

anybody else burnin?

DG

Sorry to hear that.

Hope everyone over there stays safe.

I was going to say, your place is burning down and you’re posting?

good luck man. I don’t have a lot of stuff, but couldn’t imagine losing it all

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I was going to say, your place is burning down and you’re posting?
[/quote]

That’s dedication to the Nation.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
I was going to say, your place is burning down and you’re posting?

That’s dedication to the Nation.[/quote]

amen brotha you know it! haha lol

nah my place was burning down while i was posting safely from work. lol

I love how 78 of you ASSHOLES can view this and not post at least something. What… I didn’t provoke an argument or post a pic of some nice tits so everybody ignores it?

lol jk

-place is fine so far today except for the blanket of ash on the ground and its still raining ash. lol

DG

I live in Corona, where the most recent fire started, but luckily the winds pushed it west, away from my house. Unfortunately, my aunt lives in Yorba Linda. The city is in a canyon just west of Corona and the whole place was pretty much evacuated yesterday.

We still aren’t sure if her house is standing. From my house, it looked like a nuclear bomb went off – a giant black column of smoke rising up, the inside glowing orange. It looked crazy.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

I love how 78 of you ASSHOLES can view this and not post at least something. What… I didn’t provoke an argument or post a pic of some nice tits so everybody ignores it[/quote]

You have the right attitude man.

No fires here in the good part of California(the North).

Tell the fire warrior cat doesn’t approve. Then your house will be safe. Hail warrior cat.

Sweden’s safe, so your suply of imigrating hotties should stand as long as you have booze over there.

Glad your home is still OK. Keep us updated.

[quote]IvanDmitritch wrote:
I live in Corona, where the most recent fire started, but luckily the winds pushed it west, away from my house. Unfortunately, my aunt lives in Yorba Linda. The city is in a canyon just west of Corona and the whole place was pretty much evacuated yesterday.

We still aren’t sure if her house is standing. From my house, it looked like a nuclear bomb went off – a giant black column of smoke rising up, the inside glowing orange. It looked crazy. [/quote]

yea I live in Brea which is the neighboring city to yorba linda.

It looked like it was snowing ash for the past 12 hours.

I’m still standing and I believe they got the majority contained but I still might try and go home to a burnt apt. lol

oh well life goes on.

thanks for the humor and ‘tits’ from the rest of you :wink: the thread is now complete.

To the norcal hippy. I’m from central for the most part of my life. I got no beef with nor cal, only I’m not gay and don’t smoke weed. (jk man, I like all of cali, I’m happy here minus the liberals, fires, earthquakes, and yuppies. LMAO!)

DG

[quote]shoo wrote:
Sweden’s safe, so your suply of imigrating hotties should stand as long as you have booze over there.[/quote]

Yes!

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
-place is fine so far today except for the blanket of ash on the ground and its still raining ash. lol

DG[/quote]

I lived in Santa Clarita in 2003 and was hit with the falling and airborne ash from the Ventura County fires. I really looked like it was snowing – dirty, little flakes, but still snowing.

Stay safe.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
I was going to say, your place is burning down and you’re posting?

[/quote]

Post counts don’t increase themselves.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I like all of cali, I’m happy here minus the liberals, fires, earthquakes, and yuppies.

DG[/quote]

HA! Thats why I’m moving there.

Gerdy!!! I hope you stay safe.

I am in San Diego so we seem to have escaped the wildfires this year thank goodness.

It just looks horrible.

My best wishes to you and everyone else up north.

Celeste

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Gerdy!!! I hope you stay safe.

I am in San Diego so we seem to have escaped the wildfires this year thank goodness.

It just looks horrible.

My best wishes to you and everyone else up north.

Celeste[/quote]

Thanks OG.

I seem to be fine as they have finally gotten the fire in my area under control. Anaheim hills is still a problem I believe. I still smell smoke so something is still burning. lol

Talk about a crazy year for fires here in CA tho…geeesh…

DG

Good luck Gerdy. I’m glad they have it under control. Keep us posted!

My brother in law is stationed at Camp Pendelton in Cali. He says it’s pretty close to the base and he sent some pics, but looks like it’s finally under control.