Any Books on Nutrition??

Hi,
I am new here(been lurking for a while) and I was wondering if there are any good books on nutrition I could pick up.

I am not looking for a diet program style book but a book that will give me the lowdown on nutrition as it applies to weight loss & muscle building.

It is a little overwhelming to me so I need something to break it down into easy to understand english.

I know there is a lot of good info on this site but my job requires alot of travel so something I could take with to read would be helpful.

Thanks,
Sam

[quote]Sam K. wrote:
Hi,
I am new here(been lurking for a while) and I was wondering if there are any good books on nutrition I could pick up.

I am not looking for a diet program style book but a book that will give me the lowdown on nutrition as it applies to weight loss & muscle building.

It is a little overwhelming to me so I need something to break it down into easy to understand english.

I know there is a lot of good info on this site but my job requires alot of travel so something I could take with to read would be helpful.

Thanks,
Sam[/quote]

try precision Nutrition at

well explained and structured. Explains the most important parts relevant to athletes.

Unless you just want a text book on nutrition. Then just go to a university and get the latest section of a biology compendium on metabolic pathways etc. It will be next to impossible to fully comprehend without a physiology background.

-chris