Any Benefit to Just Taking Nolvadex and Clomid?

Hey everybody. I’m pretty new to the world of Ergogenic aids, and was wondering if I just take nolvadex and clomid, will that have any advantageous effect? I know a place that sells them fairly cheap, but don’t want to spend the $100-$200 if it’s not going to benefit me

no.

You would not want to combine those or take high doses.

You need to understand a broad amount of knowledge, not ask narrow questions.

[quote]PLNOOB wrote:
Hey everybody. I’m pretty new to the world of Ergogenic aids, and was wondering if I just take nolvadex and clomid, will that have any advantageous effect? I know a place that sells them fairly cheap, but don’t want to spend the $100-$200 if it’s not going to benefit me[/quote]

it depends on your natural testosterone levels.

if you’re low, then you would prolly benefit from using a SERM.

here’s some reading, which might answer your questions: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

help me to understand, then. Why wouldn’t i want to take both? And if they are estrogen inhibitors, why wouldn’t they benefit me? I figured this was a place for direct information. I’m simply curious

thank you for giving me a real answer. I’m going to read that now

[quote]PLNOOB wrote:
help me to understand, then. Why wouldn’t i want to take both? And if they are estrogen inhibitors, why wouldn’t they benefit me? I figured this was a place for direct information. I’m simply curious[/quote]

I gave a simple answer to a simple question. I saw no reason to explain in further detail, particularly since you were so vague in the first place. You gave no context, so I had to make assumptions. I assumed that you do not currently have an issue with Testosterone levels being below normal range, or estrogen being higher than normal. I believe you would have mentioned either in your original question had that been the case. If either ARE the case, this would be the point where you should share that.

MY assumption was that you want to use the drugs for the sake of performance enhancement/muscular gains. Again, this would be a time to correct me if I’m wrong. If I am correct in this assumption, then these drugs will not benefit you in the way that you would like them to.

[quote]PLNOOB wrote:
help me to understand, then. Why wouldn’t i want to take both? And if they are estrogen inhibitors, why wouldn’t they benefit me? I figured this was a place for direct information. I’m simply curious[/quote]

You need to learn enough to form intelligent questions. Clomid and Nolvadex are not estrogen inhibitors. There are aromatase inhibitors and there are SERMs.

See this thread: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

and serm wikipedia - Google Search