Any Benefit from 1 or 2 Cycles Long Term?

Long story short I have never used any chemicals or what not and I’m not educated enough on the subject to really ask a detailed question.

Here’s my attempt. I’ve thought about running a couple of safer cycles (just test?) and then trying to keep as much of my gains as possible. My worries are that after I stop my cycles my baseline test production/test levels in general will drop below their previous marks.

1. Am I just wasting my time?
  2. Is it possible to have slightly higher test levels after and going forward?
  3. Anybody have any experience with something like this?

Any idea what you natural T levels are ? When you take testosterone it shuts your body’s natural production off . You need to then restart it . Taking the steroids is the easy part - balancing all the side effects is the hard part . What is your libido like now ? What are your erections like now ? If all is good - then you stand to loose alot for just gaining some temporary muscle ( it WILL disappear when you stop the cycle ) but if you are already low T with bad libido and bad erections - then TRT may work in your favor . I won’t even go into all the illegal aspects of it .

1. That depends on you and if you think it’s worth it

2. Everybody is different is that question cannot be answered.

3. In my experience and after years of running cycles the gains became harder to keep afterwords and pct become worse, thus leading me to make the decision to blast and cruise. And after this time my T levels slowly started to drop.

In my opinion running a few cycles and doing a proper pct and giving enough time off in between they can be done safety. But everybody responds differently and that is something you need to decide for yourself.

Thanks for the replies. My libido is pretty strong, but my erections aren’t quite what they used to be. I’m 31 6’1" and just under 200 lbs. You can see I’m fairly lean…

That’s got me thinking… I don’t really get morning wood that often. I still get really horny and have sex 4 or 5 nights a week. Could this be a blood flow issue? I haven’t done cardio in years and I’m thinking of starting up again to help with my lung capacity (which is shitty at best) and to increase blood flow.

Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated.