Any Advice on Supps?

I haven’t lifted for about three and a half months now. I’m not in terrible shape, but i do have a spare tire thing going on as a result of drinking and a poor diet for these past three years of college. During these past three years i have lifted on and off, only because i don’t want to get in worse shape than i already was. In high school I was in the best shape of my life while playing soccer and baseball. I had a lean, muscular body.

In order to get back that look, i plan to take HOT-ROX and Methoxy-7 along with a good diet and workout plan. Is this a good start to get back my lean physique, or should i start my diet and workout, and incorporate these supplements later? Are these two good supplements to take? Any advice would be most appreciated!

Those two supps are great choices IMO for your goals.

I do suggest you take at least a few weeks to get your diet and training nailed down SOLID then add them in.

Best of Luck,
Phill

Yes.
Either/or
Yes.

Get back to training and eating properly now – worry about supplementation later.

Well all depends on the look you are going for, but if your like most guys looking to bulk up and lean out the best supps. i have found is mixing NO2 with creatin you will get crazy results fast, it rips you up, makes you look more lean and most of all gets your vains looking crazy sick. Worked for me any way but it is a little expensive but i think well worth it!!! Good luck!

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
Get back to training and eating properly now – worry about supplementation later.[/quote]

BINGO

Why is everyone so quick to jump on the supp bandwagon? This is a ‘kid’ who is packing a couple of extra pounds. Why not just go back to doing what you werte doing when you were lean and muscular. I understand you maybe can’t duplicate activities, but you most vcertainly can work out and eat right.

I’ll tell you right now–that if you remain constant in your activity level and diet and only supp with whatever, you’ll look just like you do now for a long time.

[quote]gym rat 83 wrote:
Well all depends on the look you are going for, but if your like most guys looking to bulk up and lean out the best supps. i have found is mixing NO2 with creatin you will get crazy results fast, it rips you up, makes you look more lean and most of all gets your vains looking crazy sick. Worked for me any way but it is a little expensive but i think well worth it!!! Good luck![/quote]

??WTF??

[quote]gym rat 83 wrote:
Well all depends on the look you are going for, but if your like most guys looking to bulk up and lean out the best supps. i have found is mixing NO2 with creatin you will get crazy results fast, it rips you up, makes you look more lean and most of all gets your vains looking crazy sick. Worked for me any way but it is a little expensive but i think well worth it!!! Good luck![/quote]

Mixing NO2 and creatine, huh? Sounds like a pretty scary stack to “bulk up and lean out.”

I hope none of the readers on this forum follow your advice.

[quote]gym rat 83 wrote:

Wow, u must be smrt or sumthin.